December 09 Applicants

Old Feb 7th 2010, 9:02 pm
YES!! Sold sign!!!!!

rahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: December 09 Applicants

Oh boy ............ How glad are we that we lodged are Visa applications when we did ..!! Doesn't bear thinking about ....... I feel so sorry for all those whose hopes have been dashed with todays announcements
Old Feb 7th 2010, 9:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

wilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by rahrah
Oh boy ............ How glad are we that we lodged are Visa applications when we did ..!! Doesn't bear thinking about ....... I feel so sorry for all those whose hopes have been dashed with todays announcements
I know and so do I Iv just gone on DIAC website and done my points test again. Before the changes I had 125 points, now I have 110. This is due to the removal of points on MODL as I was able to claim 15 points on this. Makes it really hard now to get in unless DIAC change their points system soon
Old Feb 7th 2010, 9:27 pm
Forum Regular

gere is just really nicegere is just really nicegere is just really nicegere is just really nicegere is just really nicegere is just really nicegere is just really nicegere is just really nicegere is just really nice

You should be OK if you have lodged your application before 8 February 2010.

Q 5 What is the impact of revoking the MODL on applications that have been lodged and are awaiting a decision?
None. Applicants who lodged a GSM application before 8 February 2010 will not be affected by the revocation of the MODL.

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...f/faq-modl.pdf

Originally Posted by wilson01
I know and so do I Iv just gone on DIAC website and done my points test again. Before the changes I had 125 points, now I have 110. This is due to the removal of points on MODL as I was able to claim 15 points on this. Makes it really hard now to get in unless DIAC change their points system soon

Last edited by gere; Feb 7th 2010 at 9:30 pm.
Old Feb 8th 2010, 3:53 am
Forum Regular

syncsam is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wilson01
Do you apply any state sponsorship ?
Old Feb 8th 2010, 2:33 pm
Forum Regular

ejram is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gere
You should be OK if you have lodged your application before 8 February 2010.

Q 5 What is the impact of revoking the MODL on applications that have been lodged and are awaiting a decision?
None. Applicants who lodged a GSM application before 8 February 2010 will not be affected by the revocation of the MODL.

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...f/faq-modl.pdf
that's a relief for us december applicants.
Old Feb 8th 2010, 3:29 pm
Forum Regular

afzal5200 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ejram
that's a relief for us december applicants.

I applied on 10 december for 175. I am on MODL/CSL. application commenced still. Do you think I will be affected with this announcement. Do I need to apply for state sponser.
Old Feb 8th 2010, 3:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

wilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by afzal5200
I applied on 10 december for 175. I am on MODL/CSL. application commenced still. Do you think I will be affected with this announcement. Do I need to apply for state sponser.
You will not be affected by the recent changes. It quite clearly states that on DIAC website! However, what happens when the new SOL is brought out is a different story. For now at least, try not to worry
Old Feb 8th 2010, 11:53 pm
Forum Regular

robjcamb has a spectacular aura aboutrobjcamb has a spectacular aura aboutrobjcamb has a spectacular aura about

Interesting news... my application seemed to have stalled, but as of today, though I haven't received word that a CO has been assigned, all the documents on the immigration website are now showing as 'met' and health/xray documents have been requested.

Looks like things might still be moving, even given yesterdays announcement!
Old Feb 9th 2010, 3:16 am
Forum Regular

afzal5200 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by robjcamb
Interesting news... my application seemed to have stalled, but as of today, though I haven't received word that a CO has been assigned, all the documents on the immigration website are now showing as 'met' and health/xray documents have been requested.

Looks like things might still be moving, even given yesterdays announcement!

Thats cool bro. When did you apply. Is it for 175?
Old Feb 9th 2010, 4:03 am
Just Joined

nakuprkavale is an unknown quantity at this point

That cool, I wish mine was also processed faster so that i can quit my current job and join to a good salary job
Old Feb 9th 2010, 4:25 am
Forum Regular

riteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to all

my application status shows "application being processed further". Should I start applying for PCC and schedule medicals?
Old Feb 9th 2010, 5:21 am
Just Joined

nakuprkavale is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by riteshvarma
my application status shows "application being processed further". Should I start applying for PCC and schedule medicals?
I think Visa processing is getting faster. I recon we should be getting CO by April at least. If you have medicals and PC certificates ready, you shall be getting PR grant on the same day.

DIAC is moving to the latest technologies so that they can process the application much faster, eVisa is one of their project which they are successful.
Old Feb 9th 2010, 5:31 am
Forum Regular

syncsam is an unknown quantity at this point

Today the "Application being processed further" has been added into my application status
Old Feb 9th 2010, 7:39 am
Forum Regular

riteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to all

Originally Posted by nakuprkavale
I think Visa processing is getting faster. I recon we should be getting CO by April at least. If you have medicals and PC certificates ready, you shall be getting PR grant on the same day.

DIAC is moving to the latest technologies so that they can process the application much faster, eVisa is one of their project which they are successful.
should I go ahead with pcc & medical?
Old Feb 9th 2010, 7:50 am
Forum Regular

robjcamb has a spectacular aura aboutrobjcamb has a spectacular aura aboutrobjcamb has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by riteshvarma
should I go ahead with pcc & medical?
Have they asked you to? If yes, then yes If not, then you risk the 12 month validity of the result expiring before they do.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.