December 09 Applicants

Old Mar 31st 2010, 8:08 am
Forum Regular

rishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to all
Default Re: December 09 Applicants

Originally Posted by syncsam
Thanks Have you decided which city to go?
Not yet !
What about your planning ?
Old Mar 31st 2010, 8:48 am
Forum Regular

syncsam is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rishadsky
Not yet !
Same here.... In the process of gathering info
Old Mar 31st 2010, 9:12 am
Just Joined

jazverts is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats..
i m still waiting after medical finalized... it has been month now...
Don't know how long to wait
Old Mar 31st 2010, 9:15 am
Just Joined

syncsam
did u sent PLE...
Old Mar 31st 2010, 9:21 am
Forum Regular

ejram is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jazverts
Congrats..
i m still waiting after medical finalized... it has been month now...
Don't know how long to wait
don't worry too much.. mine took a month and 2 days...
Old Mar 31st 2010, 10:05 am
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute

Has anybody been requested form-80? My All docs MET and no request for Medical and PCC but CO requested form-80 only.
Old Mar 31st 2010, 11:45 am
Forum Regular

born2learn will become famous soon enoughborn2learn will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by imranprogrammer
Has anybody been requested form-80? My All docs MET and no request for Medical and PCC but CO requested form-80 only.
My all docs are also met and I was requested form-80 only. Still waiting for medical and pcc request.
Old Mar 31st 2010, 2:53 pm
Forum Regular

syncsam is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jazverts
syncsam
did u sent PLE...
I sent PLE on 10 Mar to check whether they have received my PCC and med. I got the reply within 5 mins!
Old Mar 31st 2010, 4:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by born2learn
My all docs are also met and I was requested form-80 only. Still waiting for medical and pcc request.
People from few HR countries are given special treatment by asking them for form-80 and not asking for Medicals and PCC, means they are putting them into an infinite loop.

Last edited by imranprogrammer; Mar 31st 2010 at 4:18 pm.
Old Apr 1st 2010, 3:47 am
Just Joined

thanks guys..
i hope this waiting period get over fast
Old Apr 1st 2010, 4:47 am
Forum Regular

Mr.Ali is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by imranprogrammer
Yes, my CO also requested Form 80 only on 28-Feb-2010. I submitted Form on 03-Mar-2010 but after that still no update. Can you tell me how DIAC verified "Experience" as my experience is still required even I submit all experience letters and certifications intially (same I submitted to ACS before).

Regards,
Ali
Old Apr 1st 2010, 5:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Mr.Ali
Yes, my CO also requested Form 80 only on 28-Feb-2010. I submitted Form on 03-Mar-2010 but after that still no update. Can you tell me how DIAC verified "Experience" as my experience is still required even I submit all experience letters and certifications intially (same I submitted to ACS before).

Regards,
Ali
DIAC did not perform any job verification yet. But my experience shows as 'MET'. However requesting form-80 seems to be a long pathetic TITANIC story.

Last edited by imranprogrammer; Apr 1st 2010 at 5:54 am.
Old Apr 1st 2010, 6:25 am
Forum Regular

SAS_Analyst is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everybody!
I'd be very grateful if you, mates, provide me information regarding my questions.

1. I uploaded my PCC on 16-Mar. Then, on 19-Mar the PCC status changed to 'Received'. Till now the status hasn't changed! What could that mean? How long does it usualy takes to change status of PCC to Met?

2. I passed my madical examination on 11-Mar. On 24-Mar the status of medicine changed to referred. On 29-Mar I see both of the status:
"Health requirements finalised" and "HIV blood test referred". If I understand correctly, that mean that some of my medicine papers were assessed and some are still in process. Am I right?

Thank you!
Old Apr 1st 2010, 6:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by SAS_Analyst
Hello everybody!
I'd be very grateful if you, mates, provide me information regarding my questions.

1. I uploaded my PCC on 16-Mar. Then, on 19-Mar the PCC status changed to 'Received'. Till now the status hasn't changed! What could that mean? How long does it usualy takes to change status of PCC to Met?

2. I passed my madical examination on 11-Mar. On 24-Mar the status of medicine changed to referred. On 29-Mar I see both of the status:
"Health requirements finalised" and "HIV blood test referred". If I understand correctly, that mean that some of my medicine papers were assessed and some are still in process. Am I right?

Thank you!
1 - NO IDEA, YOU MIGHT GET VISA GRANT EVEN WITHOUT CHANGING THE STATUS.
2- YES YOU ARE RIGHT.
Old Apr 1st 2010, 7:55 am
Forum Regular

afzal5200 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rishadsky
Not yet !

Hi Rishad, Could you pls tell whether you LR or HR counrty......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.