December 09 Applicants

Old Mar 12th 2010, 5:33 am
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: December 09 Applicants

Guys, Good news is that My all documents are 'MET' except for Medicals and PCC.
CO requested form 80 Again. But No Request for medicals and PCC.
Does anybody have the same experience??
Old Mar 12th 2010, 6:29 am
YES!! Sold sign!!!!!

rahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by bluefairy
December applicant approved! I got it. Hope you will too.

Thanks guys!
Well done - fabulous!! Good luck with your new life!
Old Mar 12th 2010, 7:31 am
Forum Regular

rishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to all

Originally Posted by imranprogrammer
May I know..Did you fill up "complete character assessment particulars" in front page of online status.?

Old Mar 12th 2010, 12:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rishadsky
May I know..Did you fill up "complete character assessment particulars" in front page of online status.?

NO
Old Mar 12th 2010, 3:09 pm
Forum Regular

msabiransari is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by riteshvarma
CO requested for PCC from India and USA and Meds on 3rd March.

Completed medical exam on 6th March, applied for PCC in India on 10th March, hoping to get it in 2 weeks. The USA PCC (FBI check) is going to be an issue, I sent them the request via post on 13th Feb and the customer service rep mentioned its going to take 13 weeks and I should receive it sometime in May!!!

Hoping to receive it sooner!! Anyone else waiting for FBI background checks?
I am also waiting for FBI Letter. I applied on Feb 22. Sometimes they process it earlier then 12 weeks. Nobody knows the exact time.

Cheers,

Sabir
Old Mar 12th 2010, 5:37 pm
Forum Regular

mahboob807 is an unknown quantity at this point

NO
Originally Posted by rishadsky

If you filled the online Personal Perticulars for Character Assessment properly, they might not have asked for Form 80. In my case online form was fine, they did not ask form 80. But anyway I submitted form 80 which I found later in the online status as NOT APPICABLE.
Old Mar 12th 2010, 7:07 pm
Forum Regular

mr.india is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ToWAorBust
How did the CO contact you? was it just through an email?
Christine
Yes, Just by E-mail address (registered with DIAC) provided at the time of Application.

Online status shows PCC and Medicals as "Requested" All other documents shows as "MET".

CO's name is mentioned at the bottom of the e-mail with his team e-mail address.
Old Mar 12th 2010, 7:10 pm
Forum Regular

Medicals are done and the hospital has sent the results to DIAC. Waiting to get PCC this week to upload it.

Anyone else from December got CO from Team- 1?
Old Mar 12th 2010, 7:20 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by bluefairy
December applicant approved! I got it. Hope you will too.

Thanks guys!
Congratulations Blue fairy..
Old Mar 13th 2010, 1:16 am
BE Enthusiast

tejas is an unknown quantity at this point

yes i have same situation like you . my document showing met since 15 dec 2009 but yet i have not receive any mail from my case officer for request for PCC.
Old Mar 13th 2010, 1:37 am
Forum Regular

bluefairy is just really nicebluefairy is just really nicebluefairy is just really nicebluefairy is just really nicebluefairy is just really nicebluefairy is just really nicebluefairy is just really nicebluefairy is just really nice

Thank you mr.india and rahrah!
Old Mar 13th 2010, 2:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Yesterday someone miscalled on my mobile phone. The number was starting with +67......... I think this is Australia number and someone was doing some sort of verification.
Old Mar 13th 2010, 2:32 am
Forum Regular

bluefairy is just really nicebluefairy is just really nicebluefairy is just really nicebluefairy is just really nicebluefairy is just really nicebluefairy is just really nicebluefairy is just really nicebluefairy is just really nice

Yesterday someone miscalled on my mobile phone. The number was starting with +67......... I think this is Australia number and someone was doing some sort of verification.
Isn't Oz +61? Just wondering...
Old Mar 13th 2010, 9:13 am
Forum Regular

aahmed is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: December 09 Applicants

Originally Posted by nakuprkavale
After lodging PR, a week after i have applied for Medicals, after 2 weeks i have applied for Indian police certificate. Check my updated signature.

Cheers
Dear ,

Could you please let me know.
Before Co asked , how you applied for MEDS and PCC.

Can you please provide detail.

Regards
Arif Ahmed
Old Mar 13th 2010, 9:52 am
Forum Regular

azakir is on a distinguished road

Take the lodgement letter of DIAC with you for medical exam. Officials of doctor's clinic will directly send reports to Australia for processing.
For police verification just apply to police authority( in BD we apply to Commissioner DMP).

Last edited by azakir; Mar 13th 2010 at 9:55 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.