December 09 Applicants

Old Feb 2nd 2010, 1:21 pm
Forum Regular

SAS_Analyst is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: December 09 Applicants

Originally Posted by wilson01
Sorry to hear that SAS, look on the bright side and keep positive
Thanks mate, actually I am not upset much. For my occupation Sydney is much better. However, now it will take a few months more.
Old Feb 2nd 2010, 8:16 pm
YES!! Sold sign!!!!!

rahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by SAS_Analyst
Thanks mate, actually I am not upset much. For my occupation Sydney is much better. However, now it will take a few months more.
Hope it all works out for you and you'll be Sydney bound, before you know it....!
Old Feb 3rd 2010, 5:26 am
Forum Regular

SAS_Analyst is an unknown quantity at this point

Mates, about 2 weeks ago I sent a PLE to tell ASPC that I should be processed as CSL applicant. Today I received a response letter:

Your enquiry has been referred to the Manager of the area processing your visa application. They will follow up and have a case officer allocated to assess your application.

Once a case officer has been allocated they will conduct a preliminary assessment on your visa application to determine if they require any further documentation to process your application. Once this assessment has been completed your case officer may contact you if they require any additional documents.

Thus, I'm still waiting for a CO.

Does anybody knows who is a "Manager of the area"?
Old Feb 3rd 2010, 12:57 pm
Forum Regular

riteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to all

Originally Posted by SAS_Analyst
Mates, about 2 weeks ago I sent a PLE to tell ASPC that I should be processed as CSL applicant. Today I received a response letter:

Your enquiry has been referred to the Manager of the area processing your visa application. They will follow up and have a case officer allocated to assess your application.

Once a case officer has been allocated they will conduct a preliminary assessment on your visa application to determine if they require any further documentation to process your application. Once this assessment has been completed your case officer may contact you if they require any additional documents.

Thus, I'm still waiting for a CO.

Does anybody knows who is a "Manager of the area"?
Do the IT guys need to raise a PLE to come on CSL??? I thought it was required only for Accountants!!! All MODL applicants are automatically CSL - Right???
Old Feb 3rd 2010, 6:56 pm
Forum Regular

Satch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to all

May I join as well? Mine was submitted on 22/12/09 for a 176 visa (non-CSL IT position). How do we check the progress of our visa application? I know nothing would have happened yet but curious for the future.
Old Feb 3rd 2010, 7:56 pm
Forum Regular

mrmsml is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome to Dec 09 thread. I also applied on the same day (Dec 22nd), But I don't have SS, I am on CSL.

Originally Posted by Satch_Boogie
May I join as well? Mine was submitted on 22/12/09 for a 176 visa (non-CSL IT position). How do we check the progress of our visa application? I know nothing would have happened yet but curious for the future.
Old Feb 4th 2010, 5:34 am
Forum Regular

Matrisha is a jewel in the roughMatrisha is a jewel in the roughMatrisha is a jewel in the roughMatrisha is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Satch_Boogie
If you're an online applicant, you can check the "progress" here:
https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry...o?action=eVisa

If you're paperbased you could sent a PLE (http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/forms/gsm/post.htm) asking for your application status, but with the current priority processing (http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/pdf/faq-priority-processing.pdf) I don't think this will make any sense within the next one or two years...
Old Feb 4th 2010, 6:09 am
Just Joined

biggins is an unknown quantity at this point

greetings, just thought I would join in on this thread...

my (tiny) timeline so far for Migrant Visa, Subclass 309 (its a spouse visa, if you're not sure) is:

Applied for partner visa on Dec 4th,
$$$ taken on 5th or 6th Dec.
Confirmation letter from Aussie Consulate dated 9th Dec

thats as far i it goes...this is for an application to Australian Consulate General in Auckland, NZ.
Old Feb 5th 2010, 3:25 am
Just Joined

biggins is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by libertyStar
http://www.movetoau.weallwait.com/T/5g.png

Added riteshvarma, biggins and Satchy_Boogie
sorry to be a bit of a numpty...I'm happy to add details to the ticker but I'm not entirely sure what it is or what i need to do

cheers
B
Old Feb 5th 2010, 3:58 am
Just Joined

nakuprkavale is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Guys,

I have applied for 175 on 3rd DEC 09 online. I have not seen any progress so far in the online status.

VISA:175, MODL-Java/J2EE, 3rd DEC 09 applied,

Is there any one similar to my application who has seen any progress of their application ?
Old Feb 5th 2010, 4:43 am
Forum Regular

juliejoy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nakuprkavale
Hello Guys,

I have applied for 175 on 3rd DEC 09 online. I have not seen any progress so far in the online status.

VISA:175, MODL-Java/J2EE, 3rd DEC 09 applied,

Is there any one similar to my application who has seen any progress of their application ?
hey i too applied on dec 3rd and the status changed to abpf on feb 3rd.
Old Feb 5th 2010, 4:50 am
Just Joined

nakuprkavale is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by juliejoy
hey i too applied on dec 3rd and the status changed to abpf on feb 3rd.
Hi Julie,

Could i ask what is application details like , MODL category, visa type
and what is abpf ?
Old Feb 6th 2010, 12:26 pm
Forum Regular

afzal5200 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mrmsml
Welcome to Dec 09 thread. I also applied on the same day (Dec 22nd), But I don't have SS, I am on CSL.

I applied on 10th december'2009 online for 175. I am on MODL/CSL. Still waiting for CO.
Old Feb 6th 2010, 1:45 pm
Forum Regular

juliejoy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nakuprkavale
Hi Julie,

Could i ask what is application details like , MODL category, visa type
and what is abpf ?
i m in modl csl applicant 175 visa class
abpf is application being processed further

is this going to affect us ?
http://www.theage.com.au/national/sk...0205-nip5.html
Old Feb 6th 2010, 1:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

wilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by juliejoy
i m in modl csl applicant 175 visa class
abpf is application being processed further

is this going to affect us ?
http://www.theage.com.au/national/sk...0205-nip5.html
Depends what occupation you are in?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.