Current Processing Times

Old Dec 11th 2006, 10:54 am
shoot from the hip,baby

onepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Current Processing Times

Originally Posted by Clan Fortune
Pearly you will be next we got the co today.
Hey, that's fab news. Really good to hear that. Hope that's made you week.Not sure when I'll hear. My case isn't too straight forwards due to a pre existing health problem of 3 years ago. BUT - I'm hoping they'll still let me in, and soon at that. ;o)
Great news again. Ta for sharing.

*pearly* xxx
Old Dec 11th 2006, 11:52 am
Account Closed

JenJen is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok

I didn't really understand any of that ?

Can someone tell me in English what the waiting times are???

We've applied for a PR 136? visa.
I told hubby we should have front loaded the meds and police checks today but our migration agent told him we couldn't do that?????
Is this because the company are putting the appication in for us???
I get the impression this won't make any difference in how long it will take.

If you could explain the waiting times in english cause I don't understand it?

Can we do it in application lodged date:
Given the go ahead on ........ date???

Jen
Old Dec 11th 2006, 12:06 pm
Forum Regular

NealD is a jewel in the roughNealD is a jewel in the roughNealD is a jewel in the roughNealD is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by JenJen
Ok

I didn't really understand any of that ?

Can someone tell me in English what the waiting times are???

We've applied for a PR 136? visa.
I told hubby we should have front loaded the meds and police checks today but our migration agent told him we couldn't do that?????
Is this because the company are putting the appication in for us???
I get the impression this won't make any difference in how long it will take.

If you could explain the waiting times in english cause I don't understand it?

Can we do it in application lodged date:
Given the go ahead on ........ date???

Jen
If you are applying for a 136 visa and are offshore (outside of Oz) then scroll down to the bit that says:

OFFSHORE APPLICATIONS

Applications for Classes BN, BQ and BR (subclasses 134, 136, 137, 138 and
139)

Priority Applications: from 12 May 2006 onwards
Non-Priority Applications: from 28 April 2006 onwards

Here are the dates you need. So for priority applications - those that are for applicants with a skill on the MODL - they are processing applications received on 12th May onwards. The 12th may is the date they received the application as seen on the acknowledgement email they should have sent you.
Old Dec 11th 2006, 1:48 pm
Forum Regular

monkeypeaches has a reputation beyond reputemonkeypeaches has a reputation beyond reputemonkeypeaches has a reputation beyond reputemonkeypeaches has a reputation beyond reputemonkeypeaches has a reputation beyond reputemonkeypeaches has a reputation beyond reputemonkeypeaches has a reputation beyond reputemonkeypeaches has a reputation beyond reputemonkeypeaches has a reputation beyond reputemonkeypeaches has a reputation beyond reputemonkeypeaches has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by icequeen1
I do hope he forgot to let us know!!!

btw. welcome back Lou
Nope I'm right here, still waiting! Most definitely up to my eyeballs in nappies! I haven't been too worried, but the last couple of days I'm wondering if they've forgotten about us! I'm feeling a bit lonely all naked and white on the chart!

Do you think I should chase it up? What should I do? Call them? Email?

love rach xxx

Last edited by monkeypeaches; Dec 11th 2006 at 1:52 pm. Reason: speeling!
Old Dec 11th 2006, 1:55 pm
shoot from the hip,baby

onepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by monkeypeaches
Nope I'm right here, still waiting! Most definitely up to my eyeballs in nappies! I haven't been too worried, but the last couple of days I'm wondering if they've forgotten about us! I'm feeling a bit lonely all naked and white on the chart!

love rach xxx
Rach,

Think you should DEFINATELY phone them. It's been way too long.
Aside from that your making Dave's spreadsheet look untidy.

;o)

*pearly* x
Old Dec 11th 2006, 1:59 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Definitely call them - they don't respond to emails for ages..........

Glad to see you're okay though

Lou
xx

Originally Posted by onepearlyb
Rach,

;o)

*pearly* x
Old Dec 11th 2006, 1:59 pm
Forum Regular

monkeypeaches has a reputation beyond reputemonkeypeaches has a reputation beyond reputemonkeypeaches has a reputation beyond reputemonkeypeaches has a reputation beyond reputemonkeypeaches has a reputation beyond reputemonkeypeaches has a reputation beyond reputemonkeypeaches has a reputation beyond reputemonkeypeaches has a reputation beyond reputemonkeypeaches has a reputation beyond reputemonkeypeaches has a reputation beyond reputemonkeypeaches has a reputation beyond repute

Rach,

;o)

*pearly* x
Right, will phone them tonight!

My house is untidy enough without spreading the mess!

xx
Old Dec 11th 2006, 2:00 pm
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

love rach xxx
Rach, I totally understand how you must feel....I would definitely call them!! you have nothing to lose hun!!

oh and congratulations on your baby!!!...sorry I've missed that...

fingers crossed for you to hear the news soon!

cheers,
Marina
xxx
Old Dec 11th 2006, 11:16 pm
Forum Regular

Rach, I totally understand how you must feel....I would definitely call them!! you have nothing to lose hun!!

oh and congratulations on your baby!!!...sorry I've missed that...

fingers crossed for you to hear the news soon!

cheers,
Marina
xxx
Oh Buggeration! I called the ASPC and they said we had been allocated a CO in October!! I never received anything, either by email or by post. We are region 2 (is that good or bad?) and I have to email them to let them know we didn't receive the request for documentation.

Not that we could have done medicals much sooner than now anyways, but GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Rach xxx
Old Dec 11th 2006, 11:21 pm
shoot from the hip,baby

Oh Buggeration! I called the ASPC and they said we had been allocated a CO in October!! I never received anything, either by email or by post. We are region 2 (is that good or bad?) and I have to email them to let them know we didn't receive the request for documentation.

Not that we could have done medicals much sooner than now anyways, but GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Rach xxx

Eeeeekkkkkk!!!!!!!

But still, it's great news for you once you sort out the confusion eh?
Pritty excitin stuff really.Now Marina can colour you in. )

*pearly*
Old Dec 11th 2006, 11:26 pm
Forum Regular

Eeeeekkkkkk!!!!!!!

But still, it's great news for you once you sort out the confusion eh?
Pritty excitin stuff really.Now Marina can colour you in. )

*pearly*
Oh yes! I'm excited now the anger has worn off! How lovely to be orange finally :-)

Glad somebody else is still up! Although I'm taking advantage of a sleeping baby to get some shut eye... Catch you later!
Old Dec 11th 2006, 11:35 pm
Forum Regular

Clairertw has a spectacular aura aboutClairertw has a spectacular aura aboutClairertw has a spectacular aura about

Oh yes! I'm excited now the anger has worn off! How lovely to be orange finally :-)

Glad somebody else is still up! Although I'm taking advantage of a sleeping baby to get some shut eye... Catch you later!
a very belated CONGRATS rachel - madness that you didn't hear anything and also, very surprised your CO hadn't thought to chase up... oh well, still v. good news and better late than never!

Claire
Old Dec 12th 2006, 4:38 am
Banned

srdegnan is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Current Processing Times

Wooo --- congrats! ... we have a long stretch of green and amber now!

Old Dec 12th 2006, 5:33 am
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Rach xxx

Excellent news Rachel!!
Welcome to the CO club!!

cheers,
Marina
xx
Old Dec 12th 2006, 9:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Bexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent news Rachel!!
Welcome to the CO club!!

cheers,
Marina
xx
Good news!! Congratulation!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.