Current Processing Times

Old Jan 15th 2007, 8:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

yolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Current Processing Times

Originally Posted by temptininnit
I'd contact your CO.
Yep we did that, waiting to hear from him too!
Old Jan 16th 2007, 4:45 pm
Forum Regular

Skittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by yolandacharm
OK
Forgive the blonde brain, but our application for 136 MODL skilled independant visa was lodged on the 3rd May, our meds and pc's were requested around 15th October and given 28 days to get them in. They were sent 4th November and we are still waiting to hear.
Is this around a normal waiting time?
Just want to hear!
That doesn't sound right to me - we applied 6th September on the same visa and received visa yesterday 15th. I know ours was exceptionally quick and we did frontload med and police checks but you should have heard something from your CO by now.

Give them a bid nudge.

Karen
Old Jan 16th 2007, 5:00 pm
shoot from the hip,baby

onepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond repute

Contact the CO???!!!! I emailed mine ( Region 3 ) as I am worried my PCC's will expire sooner than the visa is granted and I'm STILL wating to hear anything. That was about 3 weeks ago.

*pearly*
Old Jan 16th 2007, 5:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

yolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Skittle
That doesn't sound right to me - we applied 6th September on the same visa and received visa yesterday 15th. I know ours was exceptionally quick and we did frontload med and police checks but you should have heard something from your CO by now.

Give them a bid nudge.

Karen
How do I contact the CO? I know we are region 3 but apart from that, know nothing, our agent has emailed DIMA 3 times trying to chase up, but no reply, do you know how to get the email for the CO?
Old Jan 16th 2007, 5:46 pm
shoot from the hip,baby

onepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond repute

When I got the email stating I had been assigned a CO her email address was on it, so if you have a letter/email confirming you have a CO and who they are and what region they work for, look for they're personal email address in it.
I don't know if it's worth emailing them personally though as I still haven't had any reply back from mine. If I were you I'd give ASPC a phone tonight and they may be able to tell you what the hold up is.( It's safe to phone ASPC after 10.30 pm UK time )

Cheers,
*pearly*
Old Jan 16th 2007, 7:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by onepearlyb
When I got the email stating I had been assigned a CO her email address was on it, so if you have a letter/email confirming you have a CO and who they are and what region they work for, look for they're personal email address in it.
I don't know if it's worth emailing them personally though as I still haven't had any reply back from mine. If I were you I'd give ASPC a phone tonight and they may be able to tell you what the hold up is.( It's safe to phone ASPC after 10.30 pm UK time )

Cheers,
*pearly*
Great! what is ASPC? and where do I get their number?
Thanks for the tip though
Old Jan 16th 2007, 7:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Cheers,
*pearly*
Never mind! got it, sorry ,did not recognize the shortening, hmm, maybe i should dye my hair?
Old Jan 16th 2007, 8:33 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Contact the CO???!!!! I emailed mine ( Region 3 ) as I am worried my PCC's will expire sooner than the visa is granted and I'm STILL wating to hear anything. That was about 3 weeks ago.

*pearly*
Our meds expire mid April (20th approx).

Scary, we will either have to redo them, have weeks to validate in which case, hubby will go out on his own for that.

Or if life is really kind to us, we will get the visa soon and can book flights for ASAP.

Its cheaper for hubby to validate than to redo the meds/Xrays etc.

Oh the waiting is doing me in.
Old Jan 16th 2007, 8:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Well going to phone Adelaide tonight and see if i can get some answers, hopefully phoning them will speed things up and not slow them down!
Will post to let you guys know how i got on, assuming anyone is interested!
Old Jan 17th 2007, 4:19 pm

snow-white is an unknown quantity at this point

Well going to phone Adelaide tonight and see if i can get some answers, hopefully phoning them will speed things up and not slow them down!
Will post to let you guys know how i got on, assuming anyone is interested!
hi all,
im new im an october application skilled independent 136 job on modl everyone seems to have different stories as regards whats happening with processing times some say theirs was done un under 4 months some still waiting we sent ours with medicals and police checks they received them oct 16th 2006 didnt get an acknowledgement for 6 weeks though still waiting for co hoping thta we wont har anyhting except this is your co by march then a month after that approved anyone else in same boat. the waitings a nightmare lesley (snowwhite)
Old Jan 18th 2007, 8:51 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Our meds expire mid April (20th approx).

Scary, we will either have to redo them, have weeks to validate in which case, hubby will go out on his own for that.

Or if life is really kind to us, we will get the visa soon and can book flights for ASAP.

Its cheaper for hubby to validate than to redo the meds/Xrays etc.

Oh the waiting is doing me in.
I'm sure you know this, and its probably just the way you've written the post, but he can't come out on his own to validate - you will both have to come
Old Jan 18th 2007, 10:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Phoned Adelaide, and couldn't really get any info as I am not the main applicant!
Anyway, they don't seem to think there is a problem, but they were vague to say the least.
If we have not heard anything by the middle of next week, will get hubby to phone them.
Have to say Skype is brilliant for it, cost us 24 cents (usa) for a 10 min call.
Hope we hear before then though
Old Jan 18th 2007, 10:18 am
Can't wait!

utopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond repute

Phoned Adelaide, and couldn't really get any info as I am not the main applicant!
Anyway, they don't seem to think there is a problem, but they were vague to say the least.
If we have not heard anything by the middle of next week, will get hubby to phone them.
Have to say Skype is brilliant for it, cost us 24 cents (usa) for a 10 min call.
Hope we hear before then though
Thats a shame.
I was hoping that they would let you in as to why such a delay after AOS is lodged.

The wait is driving me mental...
Old Jan 18th 2007, 10:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by utopia
Thats a shame.
I was hoping that they would let you in as to why such a delay after AOS is lodged.

The wait is driving me mental...
I did get this little snippet of info from my agent, but not sure if he is totally correct or not.

Since the new system of making on-line enquiries has been introduced, rather than having a direct contact, things have become slow and communication has become difficult. This is across the board, not just for you. However I do expect a response from my on-line enquiry at some point over the coming days. We are no longer able or allowed to e mail case officers directly, in fact it seems to that they are dehumanising the process to me, to be more along the lines of region based, rather than case officer based. I may be proved wrong, but this is how I perceive it.

This might explain the prolonged waiting times?
Old Jan 18th 2007, 4:02 pm
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I'm sure you know this, and its probably just the way you've written the post, but he can't come out on his own to validate - you will both have to come
You beat me too it. I was also going to say they both need to validate. I hope that was just the way it was written.

In that case it probably would be cheaper to redo the meds then have two people validate. As long as the case officer knew of the plan and didn't grant it before they arrived at the office. Someting to be careful about.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.