Current Processing Times

Old Mar 13th 2008, 9:33 am
Just Joined

blue_bd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Current Processing Times

Originally Posted by dwong232
Hi there,

I am from Singapore....IT product manager. Believe it or not I cant remember the exact timeline.....ack in July/Aug, 3 Feb request for PCC and med from CO. I am under region 4.

Dear dwong232;
As you are from low risk country ur processing will be faster than we, high risk countries.....

list of low risk countries...

Andorra
Austria
Belgium
Brunei
Canada
Denmark
Finland
France
Germany
Greece
Hong Kong SAR
Iceland
Ireland
Italy
Japan
Liechtenstein
Luxembourg
Malaysia
Malta
Monaco
Netherlands
Norway
Portugal
San Marino
Singapore
South Korea
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
United Kingdom
United States Of America
Vatican City

All the best for ur visa.
Old Mar 13th 2008, 10:53 am
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Baalu27
Hi All,

Any idea after submitting PCC and Medicals, how much time wil it take to grant visa approx how many months for 136 Skilled Independent visa.

Bala.
Ours was granted as soon as pcc's were sent (see my timeline) but if you are in a high risk country it will take longer
Old Mar 13th 2008, 3:21 pm
Forum Regular

Baalu27 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by tawkins1
Ours was granted as soon as pcc's were sent (see my timeline) but if you are in a high risk country it will take longer
Thx... Approx willl it take 2 months to grant...

Bala.
Old Mar 13th 2008, 6:48 pm
Just Joined

the snospmis is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: Current Processing Times

I thought you might like to know that there are still quite a few May 2007 visas outstanding. We have applied for a "136 Skilled independent MODL". Apparently (So the Government Tells us ), 23000 people from the Uk emigrated to OZ last year. That means DIAC has been processing more than 63 applications a day from "Brits" alone. So I think they are quite busy (at least that's how I'm consoling myself!!!!!!).
Old Mar 13th 2008, 6:59 pm
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Baalu27
Thx... Approx willl it take 2 months to grant...

Bala.
No-body knows!
Old Mar 13th 2008, 7:10 pm
Just Joined

Groatie will become famous soon enoughGroatie will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by the snospmis
I thought you might like to know that there are still quite a few May 2007 visas outstanding. We have applied for a "136 Skilled independent MODL". Apparently (So the Government Tells us ), 23000 people from the Uk emigrated to OZ last year. That means DIAC has been processing more than 63 applications a day from "Brits" alone. So I think they are quite busy (at least that's how I'm consoling myself!!!!!!).
Also still some from March 2007 still outstanding. Looking at the current processing times we should be soon. I thought I would have got my visa Oct/Nov 07!!!!!! I am in Brisbane on a holiday visa at the moment and as soon I hear about my visa I will have to go over to New Zealand to validate the visa........
Old Mar 13th 2008, 7:19 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Groatie
Also still some from March 2007 still outstanding. Looking at the current processing times we should be soon. I thought I would have got my visa Oct/Nov 07!!!!!! I am in Brisbane on a holiday visa at the moment and as soon I hear about my visa I will have to go over to New Zealand to validate the visa........

Good luck, i hope you hear soon.
Old Mar 14th 2008, 4:25 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

A couple of the Mods have realised that this thread is now getting so large that it is taking an age to load for those on dialup, and is getting generally a bit confusing and rather hard to manage.
I'm going to start a new one with the most recent announcement of timelines from DIAC in it.

New thread located - HERE

This one will be closed, but not deleted.

Last edited by Pollyana; Mar 14th 2008 at 4:38 am. Reason: inserting link