Tourist to 457 - Who can certify...

Old Mar 14th 2008, 2:15 am
Just Joined

diggerdownunder is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Tourist to 457 - Who can certify...

Hey everyone,

My self and boyf are currently in Australia as tourists. My fella has been offered work on a 457 but we are unsure who can certify all the documents that we need copying as we will be applying in Australia.

Could any one help please???

Much appreciated...
Old Mar 14th 2008, 5:22 am
Forum Regular

katietops01 has a brilliant futurekatietops01 has a brilliant futurekatietops01 has a brilliant futurekatietops01 has a brilliant futurekatietops01 has a brilliant futurekatietops01 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Tourist to 457 - Who can certify...

Hi. Any Justice of the Peace can certify copies of documents. Your local shopping centre or library will have a board up somewhere telling you what times and days they have JPs in attendance. It is a free service. http://www.justice.vic.gov.au/wps/wc...+of+the+Peace/ should tell you where and when they are available.
Old Mar 14th 2008, 5:54 am
Forum Regular

janandjohn is just really nicejanandjohn is just really nicejanandjohn is just really nicejanandjohn is just really nicejanandjohn is just really nicejanandjohn is just really nicejanandjohn is just really nicejanandjohn is just really nice

Originally Posted by diggerdownunder
Hey everyone,

My self and boyf are currently in Australia as tourists. My fella has been offered work on a 457 but we are unsure who can certify all the documents that we need copying as we will be applying in Australia.

Could any one help please???

Much appreciated...
hi

I had my documents certified by the local pharmacist and that is also a free service. All my documents were then sent to my case officer and my visa was approved.
Good luck

Janice
Old Mar 14th 2008, 7:14 am
Just Joined

diggerdownunder is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks very much for the quick reply...