Correct PCC form

Old Mar 1st 2007, 9:51 am
Forum Regular

liamcnaught has a spectacular aura aboutliamcnaught has a spectacular aura aboutliamcnaught has a spectacular aura about
Red face Correct PCC form

Hi

Can anyone help please - my agent has advised that I require PCC form that is headed ‘Section 7, Data Protection Act, 1998 – Subject Access’.
My local Police station didn't have any so managed to go further afield and get one - which is a photocopy.
The only heading it has is 'Data Protection Act 1998 and is two pages long. Costs £10 and takes about 40 days.

Am I reading too much into this? Can anyone out there help

thanks

Lia
Old Mar 1st 2007, 9:57 am
AVW
BE Enthusiast

AVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud of
Default Re: Correct PCC form

Lia

Sound about right ,on that form tick want check from Scotland and National , Scottish checks come through in about 1 week ours did and National about 40 days. Cost £10 for the lot we got one form and photocopied it. All went through fine .
Anne
Old Mar 1st 2007, 10:01 am
Forum Regular

liamcnaught has a spectacular aura aboutliamcnaught has a spectacular aura aboutliamcnaught has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by AVW
Lia

Sound about right ,on that form tick want check from Scotland and National , Scottish checks come through in about 1 week ours did and National about 40 days. Cost £10 for the lot we got one form and photocopied it. All went through fine .
Anne
Hi Anne

Thanks for responding - beginning to go mad here. Guess thats par for the course!!

Lia
Old Mar 1st 2007, 10:06 am
AVW
BE Enthusiast

AVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud of

Lia
Join the clan!!!

Anne