Converting 175 to 189

Old Jan 26th 2013, 4:14 pm
Forum Regular

reehan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Converting 175 to 189

Originally Posted by mikelincs
I thinhk you need this..
So you think i won't be assessed against 100 points mark?
Old Jan 26th 2013, 4:28 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by reehan
So you think i won't be assessed against 100 points mark?
Sorry, that smiley was intended for Mrs Greenstar, she has been posting accurate information, as have others, but you just don't seem to be taking any notice..
Old Jan 27th 2013, 12:10 am

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by reehan
Dear mrsgreenstar76,

I have got State sponsorship from NSW recently and emailed DIAC to convert my 175 application into 176 and i am hoping for a positive reply.

If DIAC converts the application and start processing it as 176, will they asses my case against 100 points (176) score or 120 (175)? I am asking this because in case i lose 5 points for community language (I recently discovered i might lose), will my application still be successful?
I would think that they'd process it according to the appropriate points test. i.e. If you apply for the 176, they would apply the points test for the 176.
Old Jan 27th 2013, 12:11 am

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

I thinhk you need this..
Sorry, that smiley was intended for Mrs Greenstar, she has been posting accurate information, as have others, but you just don't seem to be taking any notice..
I'm thinking there should be a "pass the aspirin" smiley!
Old Jan 27th 2013, 11:42 am
Forum Regular

reehan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mrsgreenstar76
I would think that they'd process it according to the appropriate points test. i.e. If you apply for the 176, they would apply the points test for the 176.
Thanks mrsgreenstar76!