CONTACTING LCU

Old May 6th 2008, 7:49 am
BE Enthusiast

karensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to all
Default CONTACTING LCU

HI DOES ANYONE KNOW A CONTACT NUMBER FOR THE MEDICAL PLACE LCU?
THANKS IN ADVANCE KAREN.
Old May 6th 2008, 8:07 am

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CONTACTING LCU

Originally Posted by karensoutherden
HI DOES ANYONE KNOW A CONTACT NUMBER FOR THE MEDICAL PLACE LCU?
THANKS IN ADVANCE KAREN.
email [email protected], but they changed their name recently, don't know if that led to change in the email address. Anyway, when contacting them have as much identifying info as possible - passports, etc. especially courier tracking numbers and dates when it got delivered/signed for.

NJ
Old May 6th 2008, 8:14 am
BE Enthusiast

karensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to all

Originally Posted by newjersey
email [email protected], but they changed their name recently, don't know if that led to change in the email address. Anyway, when contacting them have as much identifying info as possible - passports, etc. especially courier tracking numbers and dates when it got delivered/signed for.

NJ
Thank you for that ill see how it goes
Old May 6th 2008, 11:42 am
Forum Regular

vlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the rough

The address I used and got a reply from as well is :
[email protected]

Good Luck!
Old May 6th 2008, 12:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by vlooi
The address I used and got a reply from as well is :
[email protected]

Good Luck!
excellent ill try them as well just want to know why oh and daughters are done and not mine :curse:
thank you
Old May 6th 2008, 2:00 pm
Forum Regular

vlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the rough

I can understand that it bothers you! Keep us updated!
Old May 6th 2008, 5:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

I can understand that it bothers you! Keep us updated!
will do
Old May 6th 2008, 11:17 pm
Forum Regular

shellynelly will become famous soon enoughshellynelly will become famous soon enough

Hi everyone , we got an email back off lcu saying our medicals have been reieved and processed and recorded in the system, and can be accessed by our case officer to process our visa application, does this mean they have cleared or not, some peoples are saying successfully processed. when i emailed them i asked if they had been processed, i am getting really worried now, it doesnt take long these days
thanks very much
Old May 7th 2008, 12:58 am
BE Enthusiast

looky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nice

how long does it take for LCU to reply via email?
Old May 7th 2008, 5:46 am
Forum Regular

My reply took about 3 days. Also only said it was processed, not successfuly processed....
Old May 7th 2008, 6:46 am
BE Enthusiast

My reply took about 3 days. Also only said it was processed, not successfuly processed....
well got an email back this morning from [email protected]
and its says mine were successfully processed on the 28th april!! so why doesn't it show as finalised i wonder :curse:
Old May 7th 2008, 7:01 am
BE Enthusiast

happyboy is a jewel in the roughhappyboy is a jewel in the roughhappyboy is a jewel in the roughhappyboy is a jewel in the roughhappyboy is a jewel in the rough

We were lead to believe that all medicals are successfully processed, meaning that they (LCU) have recieved, processed and sent on to the CO.

Then the CO will decide on the findings of LCU......we took the word successful as that they had gone through their system.
Old May 7th 2008, 8:04 am
Forum Regular

shellynelly will become famous soon enoughshellynelly will become famous soon enough

hi everyone, emailed lcu last night and the lovely lady has emailed me back today, she said she cant discuss our medicals but she did say at the end that me and my family have nothing to worry about with the meds
bless her
Old May 7th 2008, 8:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by happyboy
We were lead to believe that all medicals are successfully processed, meaning that they (LCU) have recieved, processed and sent on to the CO.

Then the CO will decide on the findings of LCU......we took the word successful as that they had gone through their system.
I see what your saying but on our status page oh and daughters are showing finalised and mine are still showing outstanding so thats why i emailed them
Old May 8th 2008, 11:55 am
Forum Regular

lainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nice

Originally Posted by shellynelly
Hi everyone , we got an email back off lcu saying our medicals have been reieved and processed and recorded in the system, and can be accessed by our case officer to process our visa application, does this mean they have cleared or not, some peoples are saying successfully processed. when i emailed them i asked if they had been processed, i am getting really worried now, it doesnt take long these days
thanks very much
Any News Yet?

On Anything?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.