British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   CONTACTING LCU (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/contacting-lcu-534603/)

karensoutherden May 6th 2008 7:49 am

CONTACTING LCU

HI DOES ANYONE KNOW A CONTACT NUMBER FOR THE MEDICAL PLACE LCU?
THANKS IN ADVANCE KAREN.

newjersey May 6th 2008 8:07 am

Re: CONTACTING LCU

Originally Posted by karensoutherden (Post 6312360)
HI DOES ANYONE KNOW A CONTACT NUMBER FOR THE MEDICAL PLACE LCU?
THANKS IN ADVANCE KAREN.

email [email protected], but they changed their name recently, don't know if that led to change in the email address. Anyway, when contacting them have as much identifying info as possible - passports, etc. especially courier tracking numbers and dates when it got delivered/signed for.

NJ

karensoutherden May 6th 2008 8:14 am

Originally Posted by newjersey (Post 6312411)
email [email protected], but they changed their name recently, don't know if that led to change in the email address. Anyway, when contacting them have as much identifying info as possible - passports, etc. especially courier tracking numbers and dates when it got delivered/signed for.

NJ

Thank you for that ill see how it goes:thumbsup:

vlooi May 6th 2008 11:42 am

The address I used and got a reply from as well is :
[email protected]

Good Luck!

karensoutherden May 6th 2008 12:16 pm

Originally Posted by vlooi (Post 6313395)
The address I used and got a reply from as well is :
[email protected]

Good Luck!

excellent ill try them as well just want to know why oh and daughters are done and not mine :curse:
thank you:thumbsup:

vlooi May 6th 2008 2:00 pm

I can understand that it bothers you! :confused:Keep us updated!

karensoutherden May 6th 2008 5:19 pm

Originally Posted by vlooi (Post 6313984)
I can understand that it bothers you! :confused:Keep us updated!

will do :)

shellynelly May 6th 2008 11:17 pm

Hi everyone , we got an email back off lcu saying our medicals have been reieved and processed and recorded in the system, and can be accessed by our case officer to process our visa application, does this mean they have cleared or not, some peoples are saying successfully processed. when i emailed them i asked if they had been processed, i am getting really worried now, it doesnt take long these days:confused::confused:
thanks very much

looky May 7th 2008 12:58 am

how long does it take for LCU to reply via email?

vlooi May 7th 2008 5:46 am

My reply took about 3 days. Also only said it was processed, not successfuly processed....:confused:

karensoutherden May 7th 2008 6:46 am

Originally Posted by vlooi (Post 6317014)
My reply took about 3 days. Also only said it was processed, not successfuly processed....:confused:

well got an email back this morning from [email protected]
and its says mine were successfully processed on the 28th april!! so why doesn't it show as finalised i wonder :confused::confused::curse:

happyboy May 7th 2008 7:01 am

We were lead to believe that all medicals are successfully processed, meaning that they (LCU) have recieved, processed and sent on to the CO.

Then the CO will decide on the findings of LCU......we took the word successful as that they had gone through their system.

shellynelly May 7th 2008 8:04 am

hi everyone, emailed lcu last night and the lovely lady has emailed me back today, she said she cant discuss our medicals but she did say at the end that me and my family have nothing to worry about with the meds :):)
bless her :)

karensoutherden May 7th 2008 8:43 am

Originally Posted by happyboy (Post 6317198)
We were lead to believe that all medicals are successfully processed, meaning that they (LCU) have recieved, processed and sent on to the CO.

Then the CO will decide on the findings of LCU......we took the word successful as that they had gone through their system.

I see what your saying but on our status page oh and daughters are showing finalised and mine are still showing outstanding :confused: so thats why i emailed them :)

lainey70 May 8th 2008 11:55 am

Originally Posted by shellynelly (Post 6316365)
Hi everyone , we got an email back off lcu saying our medicals have been reieved and processed and recorded in the system, and can be accessed by our case officer to process our visa application, does this mean they have cleared or not, some peoples are saying successfully processed. when i emailed them i asked if they had been processed, i am getting really worried now, it doesnt take long these days:confused::confused:
thanks very much

Any News Yet?

On Anything?