Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Confused with visa categories advice needed please

Confused with visa categories advice needed please

Old Oct 21st 2019, 4:31 am
Just Joined

starbucks72 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Confused with visa categories advice needed please

Hi, I am writing this post in the hope that someone may help with which visa we would qualify for.
I can see from other posts that you've told the poster to look at the list of visas and then come back with questions.
Please have looked and it's like minefield
Here is a quick summary of our position
Myself and my partner looking at migrating on a permanent basis
We turn 45 next year in March and April respectively.
I am in early years education and was awarded NVQ3 in Child Care and education in 1986 and have 10+ years experience
Partner is in construction, mainly carpentry but does not have any physical certificates although 10+ years experience and references.
We are both British citizens with British passports
I know our age is one big factor but life's circumstances happened and that's where we are.
Would appreciate any help. Thank you
Old Oct 21st 2019, 5:24 am
BE Forum Addict

verystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Confused with visa categories advice needed please

To be honest, I think you will struggle to qualify for a visa. But, it may be worth speaking to a good registered migration agent. Many of the good ones such as Go Matilda will do an initial assessment for free.