Complaint at Feedback Page

Old Sep 18th 2010, 11:59 am
Forum Regular

oz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really nice
Default Re: Complaint at Feedback Page

Originally Posted by Dorothy
What is FSW? It's not something I am familiar with in regard to Australian migration.
FSW is something related to Canada migration I guess
Old Sep 18th 2010, 12:42 pm
Forum Regular

asifrupani will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Dorothy
What is FSW? It's not something I am familiar with in regard to Australian migration.
FSW is a fast track Canadian Visa category:http://www.canadavisa.com/canadian-s...migration.html

Regards
Old Sep 18th 2010, 1:20 pm
Forum Regular

oz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really nice

Originally Posted by asifrupani
FSW is a fast track Canadian Visa category:http://www.canadavisa.com/canadian-s...migration.html

Regards
Planning to go to DIAC and say that FSW for Canada is fast, why do you take so much time?? each country has its own process , right? and why not try for Canada then?
Old Sep 18th 2010, 1:50 pm
Forum Regular

Tina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to behold

Better read this first as there are caps placed under the Federal Skilled Worker category.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english//resour...#tphp%20idtphp
Old Sep 18th 2010, 4:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

robert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
There is no such thing as CSL anymore and hasn't been for some months now. It is acknowledged that HR processing can take longer than LR processing. That is because one is HIGH risk and the other LOW risk. Do you understand that?

We don't make the rules on BE, but generally speaking I think it is reasonable of the Australian government to take more time checking out applicants they consider to be high risk. I don't think that makes me racist. In fact, as I am not racist, I could take offense at your posts, if only they were not so pathetic. You seem to be making a big effort to try and come across as intelligent but I can only tell you it is failing dismally. I expect you will tell me to "read your posts properly now" as a deflection, is that the best you can do. Pea brain.
do you think australia is right for you ?
Old Sep 18th 2010, 4:18 pm
Forum Regular

asifrupani will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by oz_dreamz09
Planning to go to DIAC and say that FSW for Canada is fast, why do you take so much time?? each country has its own process , right? and why not try for Canada then?
Hi,

I do not have any plan to go to Canada. I pasted that link for Dorothy to let her know that how efficiently other countries do the security checks.

regards
Old Sep 19th 2010, 6:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robert cowan
do you think australia is right for you ?
I could not answer that question, been here only about ten weeks. Why?
Old Sep 19th 2010, 8:12 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asifrupani
Hi,

I do not have any plan to go to Canada. I pasted that link for Dorothy to let her know that how efficiently other countries do the security checks.

regards
Not aware of greater efficiency. Granted they give you a timeline of sorts but it doesn't make it more efficient than Australia's system. I think you'll find lots of people find problems with the migration process of whatever country they are trying to get to and others don't.
Old Sep 19th 2010, 10:01 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Not aware of greater efficiency. Granted they give you a timeline of sorts but it doesn't make it more efficient than Australia's system. I think you'll find lots of people find problems with the migration process of whatever country they are trying to get to and others don't.
A few minutes browsing the Canadian Immigration forum confirms that.
Old Sep 20th 2010, 1:38 pm
Forum Regular

roofi is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys

Today I tired to find out that which Pakistani organization is responsible to carry out the security checks requested by DIAC/ASIO. For provinces , it's police special branch. They have the record of all incoming, outgoing and in-process application records. This is a tip for some of you.

Roofi
Old Sep 20th 2010, 1:46 pm
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by roofi
Hi Guys

Today I tired to find out that which Pakistani organization is responsible to carry out the security checks requested by DIAC/ASIO. For provinces , it's police special branch. They have the record of all incoming, outgoing and in-process application records. This is a tip for some of you.

Roofi
thanx for this tip. would u like to share how did u find this?
Old Sep 20th 2010, 1:47 pm
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guys

Roofi
Thank you very much (sincerely) for that. Special branch of which country. The home country?
Old Sep 20th 2010, 6:38 pm
Forum Regular

gillgee is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys

Roofi

I think FIA immigration wing...
Old Sep 21st 2010, 3:09 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
thanx for this tip. would u like to share how did u find this?
Please don't ask me for the source. I can't disclose this. But this information is 100% accurate. However, I am not sure about the other agencies like interpol etc outside Pakistan.
R
Old Sep 21st 2010, 3:12 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by alistairboyle
Thank you very much (sincerely) for that. Special branch of which country. The home country?
Hi
Police Special Branch for provinces of Pakistan only. I don't know about other countries. However, security checks for federal (Islamabad Based) applicants are not carried out by Special Branch.

R

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.