C'MON YOU MEDS!!!

Old Nov 14th 2008, 5:17 am
Forum Regular

Morko is on a distinguished road
Default Re: C'MON YOU MEDS!!!

Wow, Meds finalized today. Another step taken...yes peeps ;-).
Old Nov 14th 2008, 6:07 am
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Wow, loads of movement!!

Congrats Wez & Chris, said it wouldn't be long now,

Great news on all the meds being cleared - unfortunately, I'm still bloody waiting!!

Thanks for everyones kind words, it does help, thanks you all. I will keep you posted!!

Mel
Old Nov 14th 2008, 8:09 am
BE Forum Addict

xzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of light

Morning people! CONGRATULATIONS to everyone here who has had good news!!!

I got an email from Auspost last night.

It says
Dear Mr. x to tha z,

Thanks for the email enquiry. The article XXXXXXXXXXXXX has been delivered to GPO BOX CENTRE SYDNEY on 11/11/08.

Thank you for contacting Australia Post.

Yours faithfully
So, got there on the 11th. +21 days is 2nd December.

Wanting to fly out on the 3rd isn't looking too hopeful is it!!
Old Nov 14th 2008, 8:52 am
JAK
BE Enthusiast

JAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by melbert
Wow, loads of movement!!

Congrats Wez & Chris, said it wouldn't be long now,

Great news on all the meds being cleared - unfortunately, I'm still bloody waiting!!

Thanks for everyones kind words, it does help, thanks you all. I will keep you posted!!

Mel
Fingers crossed, I am sure you will be hearing something really soon.
Old Nov 14th 2008, 8:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

jollyswagman has a spectacular aura aboutjollyswagman has a spectacular aura aboutjollyswagman has a spectacular aura about

Hi Mel , i will join you in waiting to hear about meds, ours were done on the 10th Sept and sent on the 17th! 1 finalised over 3 weeks ago and 3 still showing received! Spent several hours this week trying to ring and ask if everything was ok as have been concerned and i finally got through....
the guy couldn't hear me, apologised and had to hang up! Argh i couldn't believe it, when i tried again it was too busy!
I guess these things are sent to try us! We will all get there in the end hey!
Old Nov 15th 2008, 9:37 am
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Originally Posted by jollyswagman
Hi Mel , i will join you in waiting to hear about meds, ours were done on the 10th Sept and sent on the 17th! 1 finalised over 3 weeks ago and 3 still showing received! Spent several hours this week trying to ring and ask if everything was ok as have been concerned and i finally got through....
the guy couldn't hear me, apologised and had to hang up! Argh i couldn't believe it, when i tried again it was too busy!
I guess these things are sent to try us! We will all get there in the end hey!
How frustrating! Hopefully we'll hear together then. If I haven't heard anything by mid next week, I think we will give the HOC a nudge - just to remind them eh!!

Mel
Old Nov 15th 2008, 1:02 pm
Good luck to all

Wez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the rough

C'MON YOU MEDS!!!!!

My chanting is getting better and I can still chant for the rest of you right!!!! failing that I will have a wee word with MAGIC (our friend on the moon) for you tee hee!!

Snowie/Smila thanks!!
Old Nov 15th 2008, 1:04 pm
Good luck to all

Wez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Morko
Wow, Meds finalized today. Another step taken...yes peeps ;-).
Morko - congrats on meds finalising!!
Old Nov 17th 2008, 8:26 am
Forum Regular

chasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the rough

Got a response from the HOC this morning re. my question as to whether my meds had arrived....which I'd since found out! However, it does give me an indication of how long it will be before my outstanding medical finalises....

Health Operations Centre(HOC) have received medicals for yourself & your
family.

Your medicals are referred for assessment & it could take upto a week to be
finalised.

We appreciate your assisstance & patience in this matter.

C'MON YOU MED!!!
Old Nov 17th 2008, 4:00 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

Meme,

I can't keep up with the chanting,

C'MON YOU MEDS!!......BRING IT ON!!......

I think it's the people around me that are most worried, shouting random comments as I walk around! Maybe the next one should be MAKE ME TEA!! We could really start to make these chants work for all of us!
Old Nov 17th 2008, 4:09 pm
not sure...

RedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond repute

Oh sweet jebus! Hassled the GP again today and the consultant who we're waiting on is on holiday until Thursday! His secretary was on holiday for the last two weeks and apparently he did nothing while she was away!!! so it'll be friday at the earliest when our meds are sent off to Sydney...not looking good for a christmas visa anymore! (we're not in any hurry but would have been nice...)

Tx
Old Nov 17th 2008, 4:46 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

Originally Posted by RedT
Oh sweet jebus! Hassled the GP again today and the consultant who we're waiting on is on holiday until Thursday! His secretary was on holiday for the last two weeks and apparently he did nothing while she was away!!! so it'll be friday at the earliest when our meds are sent off to Sydney...not looking good for a christmas visa anymore! (we're not in any hurry but would have been nice...)

Tx
It must be so difficult when you have done everything you can to make the visa happen and other people are slowing it down. You might just manage some good news before xmas though, I would email your CO the very second the meds are cleared and who knows?!

Good luck!
Old Nov 17th 2008, 5:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

We also had an email from HOC today - saying - meds have been finalised and your CO will now be able to access them - WHAT CO??????? I wish!!!!! We know we haven't got one and we have been told it could be another 6 months yet!!!! I guess we're back to waiting but without anything to chase now!

Good luck to those waiting

RedT, I'm tamping for you!!!

C'MON THE MEDS!!!!!!!!!

Mel
Old Nov 17th 2008, 5:52 pm
Account Closed

LeeLee is an unknown quantity at this point

I only went away for a few days and there's 4 new pages to this thread!!

Picked a good 1 here meme!

Anyway....sorry lilsweets for not replying sooner. Everything is kind of ok at the mo. Waiting for police cert to come back from ACPO...cheque still hasn't been taken from my account

How's everything at your end mate?

I'm going to join in with the chant now as i will try anythin to get things moving forward!!!

C'MON YOU MEDS!!!

Last edited by LeeLee; Nov 17th 2008 at 5:54 pm.
Old Nov 17th 2008, 6:04 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

Hey Lee,

Meme has certainly got us all chatting on this thread!

I couldn't be more excited at the moment, made a decision recently to head over to Oz on a holiday visa to wait it out. Just booked flights today, I get to spend Christmas here and it's Sydney for New Years Eve. I can't wait

Just got my PCC's certified so will scan them up tomorrow, then it's back to the waiting game. Meds should clear in week or so (hopefully) and here is to hoping I get PR before I fly out! Wishful thinking perhaps but either way, I'm off to Oz!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.