C'MON YOU MEDS!!!

Old Nov 13th 2008, 12:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: C'MON YOU MEDS!!!

Originally Posted by Wez and Chris
Hey Meme,

Great news - you are not going to believe this but I also emailed my CO yesterday concerned that my wee girls was still saying "required" and guess what received an email from my CO this morning to say that all 4 medicals are "Received" and that only my daughters health requirements is waiting to be finalised and that he has chased up HOC re this and that I have nothing to worry about!! PHEW!!

SAME So all good, all good .......3 down and .....1 to go! tee hee

Friday is looking fab!!! Do you know if it were to happen that would be 7 months to the date of me applying!!!

Anyway need to go and get ready....loaded with the cold.. have a big conference that I have organised for today at Hilton......not slept most of the night and I feel GREAT!!!
Adrenalin and meds excitement is keeping you going right now..... lookout for when you have your Visa, your gonna go *sighhhhhh* and then flake! So friday sounds like the best day to do that so you can drink and veg over the weekend!!

Gonna send my CO a lovely thankyou email when all this is done....feel like we have drawn the longest straw when it came to dishing out CO's.....love her..

C'MON YOU MEDS!!!

and

BRING IT ON!!! (my new Visa Chant!! )
Old Nov 13th 2008, 12:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by melbert
Meme, Wez & Chris,

Great news guys. It looks like it's just round the corner for you now. You lucky so and so's!!

Mine still haven't been finalised, I'm not sure whether I should be worrying or not now?

We don't have a CO so things are going to be much longer for us yet. We know we don't 'cos we spoke to and have had this confirmed by the DIAC.

So, excuse me if I'm not posting much, just have no news and am feeling a little sorry for myself at the moment.

Just so please for you guys!!

Mel
Oh Mel.......

Must be really difficult for you with everyone's meds changing and you still waiting.....we're here waiting with you....

I'm positive you have nothing to worry about, just taking that little bit longer than most, thats all.

As you don't have a CO yet, why not try emailing HOC and asking them if everything is ok, or word it as everyone's meds on your application have changed and yours haven't, so can they please confirm that they have got your meds as your getting worried that something may have happened to them.

You know it'll take them a little time to answer you, but your answer may come in the form of your meds finalising....
It's worth a try....What have you got to lose??

I also have a great remedy for peeps feeling sorry for themselves....

A BLOODY GERT BOOT UP THE JACKSY!!

Ring me if you wanna talk. Text me if you don't..... sounds strange but you know what i mean...

Chin up hun!!
Old Nov 13th 2008, 12:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by xzibit
Wow, you're CO is really good!! Mine is useless!! I've emailed him twice, and he hasn't replied, or even acknowledged my emails!!!

He's had my pcc's weeks now, and still they are showing as required! All I can hope for is that somewhen before xmas I get the visa. Can I have your CO please???
Agreed. My CO is FABULOUS!!

Will email her for you and ask if she can shimmy yours along a bit faster... or give his shin's a kick under the table..

Great News on your meds being sent, even if it was a few days after you thought...

C'MON YOU MEDS!!

Originally Posted by Nick.d
Thats great news meme, you seem to be having more luck than me, my meds were sent on 30th sept, all I have heard is that one reply which I posted on the HOC thread at the top of the page, which you replied to. I sent another enquiry off last week to HOC, still nothing, I have emailed my case officer, asking if he has had all he needs off me, apart from meds, again I have had no response from that........... argh !!!

Can you only check your meds online, if your visa application is online?

I am applying for RSMS visa, but it is paper based, so not sure if I can check status like you.

I know that my medical will be "B" graded because of a bit of history with me so expected it to take a little longer, but this wait and also not being able to get any info, is killing me.

Nick

COME ON YOU MEDS !!!

Nick, i can't remember, are you going through an Agent??

You can't check your meds online if you are paperbased i'm afraid.

As we e-lodged and can check our status online, you can then see at what stage the meds are at through that.

I emailed our CO about 10.45 our time, which would have been early morning for them, and i guess she was just checking her mail, or not too engrossed in a case that early and had time to respond, why not try emailing your CO tonight around the same time and see if you get a reply.... worth a try.

C'MON YOU MEDS!!

Originally Posted by RedT
C'mooooooooooooooooooooooon the GP!....er MEDS! I'm waiting on our GP but C'mon the Meds for everyone else!

I wonder if I got my whole choir (about 70 people) to chant would it help at all??!

Tx

YAY YAY YAY !!!

Go on.....do it....

Film them, and then attach it to this thread so we can all see and hear them.... that would be way cool!!

C'MON YOU MEDS!!!
Old Nov 13th 2008, 2:38 pm
Forum Regular

ms1234 will become famous soon enough

hi meme

CONGRATS...

Now i am also in a very strange situation i had frontloaded my medicals and PCCs in Feb and May respectively.

It says received for everything as "Further Medicals Received" and in the document checklist as "Received" for all (last updated on 29th September). BUT it still shows Health Requirements Outstanding.

I am feeling a little worried as my Medicals will expire in 14 Feb 2009 and if i dont have a VISA till then, will i have to reapply again or redo the medicals....

Thanks
MS
Old Nov 13th 2008, 3:31 pm
not sure...

RedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by memewest
Agreed. My CO is FABULOUS!!

Will email her for you and ask if she can shimmy yours along a bit faster... or give his shin's a kick under the table..

Great News on your meds being sent, even if it was a few days after you thought...

C'MON YOU MEDS!!

Nick, i can't remember, are you going through an Agent??

You can't check your meds online if you are paperbased i'm afraid.

As we e-lodged and can check our status online, you can then see at what stage the meds are at through that.

I emailed our CO about 10.45 our time, which would have been early morning for them, and i guess she was just checking her mail, or not too engrossed in a case that early and had time to respond, why not try emailing your CO tonight around the same time and see if you get a reply.... worth a try.

C'MON YOU MEDS!!

YAY YAY YAY !!!

Go on.....do it....

Film them, and then attach it to this thread so we can all see and hear them.... that would be way cool!!

C'MON YOU MEDS!!!

haha! I can imagine their faces if I turned up at rehearsal tonight and asked them to sing 'C'mon Ye Meds'. We're a proper posh choir y'know!

Tx
Old Nov 13th 2008, 4:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by RedT
haha! I can imagine their faces if I turned up at rehearsal tonight and asked them to sing 'C'mon Ye Meds'. We're a proper posh choir y'know!

Tx
Thats ok.... we can do posh!!

Old Nov 13th 2008, 4:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ms1234
hi meme

CONGRATS...

Now i am also in a very strange situation i had frontloaded my medicals and PCCs in Feb and May respectively.

It says received for everything as "Further Medicals Received" and in the document checklist as "Received" for all (last updated on 29th September). BUT it still shows Health Requirements Outstanding.

I am feeling a little worried as my Medicals will expire in 14 Feb 2009 and if i dont have a VISA till then, will i have to reapply again or redo the medicals....

Thanks
MS
Hi MS

Do you know if you have a CO yet??
Old Nov 13th 2008, 4:27 pm
Forum Regular

ms1234 will become famous soon enough

Hi MS

Do you know if you have a CO yet??
Yes I have a CO....As he had requested on 23rd September for Values Statement. My Application says application processed further status

thanks
MS
Old Nov 13th 2008, 4:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ms1234
Yes I have a CO....As he had requested on 23rd September for Values Statement. My Application says application processed further status

thanks
MS
In that case, email your CO with your worries. I'm sure he will be able to put your mind at rest for you.

[email protected]

Good Luck and let us know how you get on.

C'MON YOU MEDS!!
Old Nov 13th 2008, 5:32 pm
Just Joined

smila.. is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, the power of chant really does work!!!!

Not only did our meds clear today, but we also got the visa as well . . . can't bloody believe it haha!!!

I've gotta go to work tonight but just want to celebrate . . . I feel a sickie coming on for tomoz though haha!!!

Good luck to everyone else and I hope u all get your meds / visas as an early xmas pressie too . . . what a xmas and new year it's going to be!!

Lizzie x
Old Nov 13th 2008, 5:48 pm
Forum Regular

Morko is on a distinguished road

C'mon you Meds
Old Nov 13th 2008, 8:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Oh Mel.......

Must be really difficult for you with everyone's meds changing and you still waiting.....we're here waiting with you....

I'm positive you have nothing to worry about, just taking that little bit longer than most, thats all.

As you don't have a CO yet, why not try emailing HOC and asking them if everything is ok, or word it as everyone's meds on your application have changed and yours haven't, so can they please confirm that they have got your meds as your getting worried that something may have happened to them. I would try that, only it does say received next to them, just not finalised!!

You know it'll take them a little time to answer you, but your answer may come in the form of your meds finalising....
It's worth a try....What have you got to lose?? I'm still waiting for a reply from the last email asking them to confirm that they had actually got them!!!

I also have a great remedy for peeps feeling sorry for themselves....

A BLOODY GERT BOOT UP THE JACKSY!! Yeah, I know, I'd be doing it for anyone else too, just my turn to feel low about it I think, to top it off, Daughters father is putting pressure on her and trying to bribe her to stay, even though she wants to go and he has given the go ahead - Git!!

Ring me if you wanna talk. Text me if you don't..... sounds strange but you know what i mean... Thanks, I may well do that!

Chin up hun!!

I promise I'll be ok in a few days, just feeling like the world and his wife is on my shoulders right now!

C'MON YOU MEDS then BRING IT ON!!

Mel
Old Nov 13th 2008, 8:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by smila..

Not only did our meds clear today, but we also got the visa as well . . . can't bloody believe it haha!!!

I've gotta go to work tonight but just want to celebrate . . . I feel a sickie coming on for tomoz though haha!!!

Good luck to everyone else and I hope u all get your meds / visas as an early xmas pressie too . . . what a xmas and new year it's going to be!!

Lizzie x
Lizzie, thats FANTASTIC News!!

CONGRATULATIONS on your Visa Grant!!

WHOOHOO!!!
Old Nov 13th 2008, 8:35 pm
Good luck to all

Wez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by melbert
I promise I'll be ok in a few days, just feeling like the world and his wife is on my shoulders right now!

C'MON YOU MEDS then BRING IT ON!!

Mel
Hi Mel

I echo Memes words,

It will happen for you - do you know what - hats off to you as you have been v patient waiting on meds I know that you are awaiting for your CO but then again you never know in visaland as some folk wait for ages and look like things are progressing quickly then before you know it someone that has had little news or someone who is feeling a fed up all of a sudden has a grant (I love it when that happens) - sorry suppose what Im trying to say is that dont be too disheartened because you never know what can happen all of a sudden.

Believe me no matter what is going on right now your daughter will know where her heart is and dont be deflected by anything!!!

Sorry being all deep and meaningful all of a suddenI
Old Nov 13th 2008, 8:37 pm
Good luck to all

Wez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by smila..

Lizzie x

HUGE congrats!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.