C'MON YOU MEDS!!!

Old Dec 15th 2008, 5:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all
Default Re: C'MON YOU MEDS!!!

Originally Posted by Perthfect
*sigh*

We had our med's on the 5th November. I knew that the one we're waiting for would have to be "looked at", but aaawww come on u meds! It should have been done ages ago!?

C'MON U MEDS!

(Pretty please)??

Anyone else got any news/updates?

Good Luck all!

P
Hang on in there, it will happen and hey presto - you will have your visa!!

C'MON YOU MEDS!!!!

Mel
Old Dec 15th 2008, 8:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Thought i'd pop in and chant for all those waiting PATIENTLY for their meds to clear....

C'MON YOU MEDS!!!!

BRING 'EM ALL ON!!
Old Dec 16th 2008, 9:04 am

Perthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud of

Sill no change for us today.

At this rate I'm gonna loose my bet with OH - I reckoned we'd get our visa by Friday (19th) OH reckons not until Jan 6th!

I'm not gonna tell you what the bet was - suffice to say I really dont want to do THAT

C'MON U MEDS!

p
Old Dec 16th 2008, 9:59 am
not sure...

RedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond repute

morning all,

No change for us either. Stephen mailed the CO yesterday just to gently say that our meds have been received by the HOC and to see if they might need further information about his gammy knee. We're hoping of course that she'll mail back and tell us we have a visa!!

Doubt we'll have it by christmas but to be honest after the hiccups we've had we'll be glad just to get it and we're not validating until September anyway.

good luck to everyone still waiting!

Txx