C'MON YOU MEDS!!!

Old Nov 11th 2008, 8:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all
Default Re: C'MON YOU MEDS!!!

Ooh, Me too!!:P

C'MON YOU MEDS!!!!

Mel
Old Nov 11th 2008, 8:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by melbert
Ooh, Me too!!:P

C'MON YOU MEDS!!!!

Mel
Oooohhhh....you took your time!!

C'MON YOU MEDS!!
Old Nov 11th 2008, 8:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Originally Posted by memewest
Oooohhhh....you took your time!!

C'MON YOU MEDS!!
Sorry!! I've been at work and have only just had time to look at the computer - still trying to keep the house in tip top condition - you never know!! Done the boring stuff like sorted tea and the kids and the kitchen and then the ironing, I may sit down in a bit!!! But, no, still no more news for us!!

So C'MON YOU MEDS!!!

Mel
Old Nov 11th 2008, 8:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry!! I've been at work and have only just had time to look at the computer - still trying to keep the house in tip top condition - you never know!! Done the boring stuff like sorted tea and the kids and the kitchen and then the ironing, I may sit down in a bit!!! But, no, still no more news for us!!

So C'MON YOU MEDS!!!

Mel
You had much interest in your house?? As we're not selling, not as clued up on the market apart from what is said on the news/papers...

I remember well the pain of trying to keep the house tidy 'just in case' then you got the waiting for your meds also.....

WHAT ARE YOU?? MAD???

C'MON YOU HOUSE BUYERS AND YOU MEDS!!
Old Nov 11th 2008, 8:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Now that's a whole new request that someone might be mad enough to actually buy a house at the moment!! But we can try - had 3 viewings so far, all liked the house but there's always an excuse!! At least we're giving it a go, have to try and see what happens, otherwise we'll have to rent it out if we ever get the visa of course!!

Oh, and yes, we are mad!!!! If we weren't before, we are now!!

C'MON YOU MEDS!!!!

Mel
Old Nov 11th 2008, 9:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

xzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of light

Gonna email HOC soon!!

C'MON YOU MEDS!!!!!
Old Nov 12th 2008, 9:51 am
BE Forum Addict

xzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of light

ARGH. I'm so annoyed at the moment.

I have emailed HOC last night, so waiting for a reply from them. Gave them my TRN, so hopefully they'll be able to tell me if they have them or not.

I phoned the surgery where I had my meds just a minute ago, and said I just want to check when they were sent off, and if possible get the tracking number - to be told by the practice manager that he has just got back from holiday, and he'll have to find out my details and whether or not they have been sent off

He did say that they could well have been sent off, and I hope they have, but if they haven't, they'll be no chance I can be in Oz before xmas. Well, not without having to pay out for flights to leave and re-enter to get the visa, which will cost a bomb I imagine.

C'mon you meds!!!!
Old Nov 12th 2008, 10:48 am
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

Now that's a whole new request that someone might be mad enough to actually buy a house at the moment!! But we can try - had 3 viewings so far, all liked the house but there's always an excuse!! At least we're giving it a go, have to try and see what happens, otherwise we'll have to rent it out if we ever get the visa of course!!

Oh, and yes, we are mad!!!! If we weren't before, we are now!!

C'MON YOU MEDS!!!!

Mel
Oh god, welcome to my world! Our house has been on the market for over a year now, people come round say Oh Its Lovely.... buuuut there is always an excuse.

We've got letting agents coming round all week, feels like we're giving in but we'd rather be in Australia than here so we'll do what we have to do!

Can't believe how long everyone's MEDs are taking, it must be so frustrating! Our meds were done on the 10/09/08 and didn't appear as received and finalised till 21/10/08 - it appears on ours that they were received and finalised on the same day

Then we waited a week and we had a visa! Fingers crossed for all of you - hope it happens soon!xx
Old Nov 12th 2008, 12:04 pm
Just Joined

gavken is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Louiseh86
Oh god, welcome to my world! Our house has been on the market for over a year now, people come round say Oh Its Lovely.... buuuut there is always an excuse.

We've got letting agents coming round all week, feels like we're giving in but we'd rather be in Australia than here so we'll do what we have to do!

Can't believe how long everyone's MEDs are taking, it must be so frustrating! Our meds were done on the 10/09/08 and didn't appear as received and finalised till 21/10/08 - it appears on ours that they were received and finalised on the same day

Then we waited a week and we had a visa! Fingers crossed for all of you - hope it happens soon!xx
Applied 175 MODL July 6th

Meds done in Dublin on Oct 9th

Logged on to Immigration site today and
12/11/2008 Health requirements finalised Message

All i need now is a CO
Old Nov 12th 2008, 1:58 pm
Forum Regular

Wal74 will become famous soon enoughWal74 will become famous soon enough

Hi

Just to let you all know, Just checked our status page and guess what:

Medical received and finalized for hubby and kids (x2)

But my are received but outstanding (I think I know why becasue I had to give another urine sample and it was sent off.

Medicals done: 13/10/08
Couriered: 21/10/08
Rec'd in Sydney:28/10/08
Received and Finalised:12/11/08

So 15 days in total from when Sydney received them.

So maybe any day for all you waiting.
Old Nov 12th 2008, 2:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Wal74
Hi

Just to let you all know, Just checked our status page and guess what:

Medical received and finalized for hubby and kids (x2)

But my are received but outstanding (I think I know why becasue I had to give another urine sample and it was sent off.

Medicals done: 13/10/08
Couriered: 21/10/08
Rec'd in Sydney:28/10/08
Received and Finalised:12/11/08

CONGRATS!!

This status page everyone talks of - is it the document checklist? Or is there another one I don't know about?
Old Nov 12th 2008, 2:31 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

Wow, 15 days is a good timeline based on reports on BE, congratulations!
Old Nov 12th 2008, 3:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Guys.....Guys.......GUYS!!!!!

Today must be the first day for absolutely months that i have not checked online first thing.....up late, kids to school and been out all day with no pc!!

Got the kids from school, unload the shopping from the car, i haven't even had a coffee yet, thought must check our status...

Well......mine and the OH's meds have FINALISED!!

WHOO FLIPPIN HOO!!!!!

The kids are still saying 'outstanding' but am sure they will be done within the next day or so..... and then hopefully a visa....

Oh Gawd, i'm so excited and scared at the same time..

Any news from anyone else??

XZ - fingers crossed for you that your meds have been sent....
When i check online the front page normally says Meds Form *** Outstanding, not any more!! and then i check the document checklist, our says MET for the meds and PCC's and received for everything else....apart from the kids meds obviously....hope this helps...

Wal - 15 days!! Wowweeee..... not much waiting there for you then...

Gav - CO's just around the corner for you.... having a quick coffee break and then back to hard slogging!! Hope you get one really soon!!

OMG....OMG......OMG..... I'm just so chuffing happy that they are finalised and not lost as i once thought...

See!! The chanting must work... and i spoke to the man on the moon last night...twas a full moon you see.

Gonna keep up the pace....

C'MON YOU MEDS!!!

And I was so eager to let you all know that i don't know what number post this is.....was trying to save my 1000th post for something momentous!!
Old Nov 12th 2008, 3:30 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

Meme,

That is fantastic news! I was a little out on my prediction for Friday but maybe that will be your visa date instead!

Congratulations again
Old Nov 12th 2008, 3:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by lilsweets
Meme,

That is fantastic news! I was a little out on my prediction for Friday but maybe that will be your visa date instead!

Congratulations again
Oooohhhh Lil.....that would be lovely!!

I'm so excited now, gawd knows what i'll be like on Visa Day!!

YEEHAAA.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.