Clarifications on 175 visa

Old Jun 8th 2011, 8:49 am
Account Closed

rohithnj is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Clarifications on 175 visa

Hi,

I need help on five points -

1) If I apply for 175 visa now but intend to move to Australia only after couple of years, will it cause any problem, is there any time limit within which you have to move to Australia after being granted PR.

2) Are External Auditor and Accountant closely related occupations. I have 2 months work ex as an auditor and 10 months as an accountant.

3) I had given my IELTS Academic Test result for skills assessment with CPA Australia. Can I submit a General Test result for the purpose of visa in order to gain extra points.

4) If I nominate "External Auditor" now, can I work as an accountant once I move to Australia.

5) If visa is rejected for any reason, do they refund the visa fees paid.

It will be really helpful if I an get some clarity on the above.

Thanks,

Rohit
Old Jun 8th 2011, 9:49 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Clarifications on 175 visa

Originally Posted by rohithnj
Hi,

I need help on five points -

1) If I apply for 175 visa now but intend to move to Australia only after couple of years, will it cause any problem, is there any time limit within which you have to move to Australia after being granted PR.

2) Are External Auditor and Accountant closely related occupations. I have 2 months work ex as an auditor and 10 months as an accountant.

3) I had given my IELTS Academic Test result for skills assessment with CPA Australia. Can I submit a General Test result for the purpose of visa in order to gain extra points.

4) If I nominate "External Auditor" now, can I work as an accountant once I move to Australia.

5) If visa is rejected for any reason, do they refund the visa fees paid.

It will be really helpful if I an get some clarity on the above.

Thanks,

Rohit
Your visa is valid for five years. You can move over at any point up to the end of the five years.

No idea about accountants.

If your visa application is refused, you lose the money. It's non returnable. You are paying for a service, even if you are refused, you have still been provided with that service.
Old Jun 8th 2011, 10:34 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Your visa is valid for five years. You can move over at any point up to the end of the five years.

No idea about accountants.

If your visa application is refused, you lose the money. It's non returnable. You are paying for a service, even if you are refused, you have still been provided with that service.
Thanks for the reply. I think its better to approach an agent and be double sure about the chances.
Old Jun 8th 2011, 11:38 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the reply. I think its better to approach an agent and be double sure about the chances.
If your visa application is refused, you lose the money. It's non returnable.

Pay an agent if you like but those are the facts.
Old Jun 8th 2011, 12:31 pm

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

If you think it's better to approach an agent, why ask on a forum?

I have no idea about the accountants bit, but as Moneypenny & Pollyana have said, the money is non-refundable. They'll have still processed your application, whether you get a grant at the end or not, and they'll be paid for that. You wouldn't expect them to give you the money back if you were granted a visa, would you? So it wouldn't be any different if the visa was refused.
Old Jun 8th 2011, 12:52 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Pollyana
If your visa application is refused, you lose the money. It's non returnable.

Pay an agent if you like but those are the facts.
thanks think will apply by myself..any idea on the IELTS part?
Old Jun 8th 2011, 12:53 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by mrsgreenstar76
If you think it's better to approach an agent, why ask on a forum?

I have no idea about the accountants bit, but as Moneypenny & Pollyana have said, the money is non-refundable. They'll have still processed your application, whether you get a grant at the end or not, and they'll be paid for that. You wouldn't expect them to give you the money back if you were granted a visa, would you? So it wouldn't be any different if the visa was refused.
thanks for the reply..