Citizenship working outside Oz

Old Nov 14th 2011, 6:26 am

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Citizenship working outside Oz

Originally Posted by verystormy
I dont expect it to work the same as the UK. Just giving an example. I could as easily have also pointed out that Peru manages it and that is a developing nation. The point was that you had tried to say it was not a system that could be managed. I simply gave an example of one place that it is. There are a number of countries that do so.
Actually, I didn't say that it couldn't be managed. I said that Australia are entitled to make what rules they will, whether you like them or not. So I'd appreciate it if you don't try & twist my words. This is how Australia chooses to deal with citizenship in their country & if you want it, you are required to abide by their rules.
Old Nov 14th 2011, 6:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mrsgreenstar76
Actually, I didn't say that it couldn't be managed. I said that Australia are entitled to make what rules they will, whether you like them or not. So I'd appreciate it if you don't try & twist my words. This is how Australia chooses to deal with citizenship in their country & if you want it, you are required to abide by their rules.
I think it was me that commented on having an easily managable process. Think VS was directing that point to me.
Old Nov 14th 2011, 6:32 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

We are all going round in circles here. The OP has made their point and there's nothing new to add. As people have said, there are the rules, either challenge them through the right channels or stop whinging. Whether you like it or not, thems the rules.

There's nothing more to add.

Thread closed.