Citizenship

Old Sep 22nd 2010, 3:51 am
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all
Default Citizenship

Hi all,

I am about to apply for Australian Citzenship. I have taken the test and passed, filled in the paper work and I am about to send it to immigration.

My question is, does anyone know what the approximate processing time is for citizenship is?

Thanks in advance.

Claire
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 3:54 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Citizenship

Originally Posted by claire edwards
Hi all,

I am about to apply for Australian Citzenship. I have taken the test and passed, filled in the paper work and I am about to send it to immigration.

My question is, does anyone know what the approximate processing time is for citizenship is?

Thanks in advance.

Claire
Where are you applying? Timelines vary depending on location
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 4:34 am
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all

We are applying in Perth.
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 5:00 am
BE Enthusiast

olauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud of

Based on our own experience, processing time is around about 3-5 weeks in Perth. Thereafter we had to wait for 6 more weeks to take the pledge at the City of Melville.
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 5:20 am
Life is good

Brilliant, thanks. Had visions of it taking as long as PR.
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 2:35 pm
Just Joined

shahaa90 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All

What about Sydney (Campbelltown) .the approximate processing time is for citizenship?
I have given the test on 7 Sept 2010.Can anybody tell me how long it might take further?Thank you.