Wikiposts

Choosing an agent ?????

Old Feb 2nd 2008, 6:28 am
Forum Regular

ShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really nice
Default Re: Choosing an agent ?????

I can recommend Go Matilda. I've found them so helpfull and informative from day one. They always reply to my e-mails by the following day, if not sooner. Think their prices are competitive too.
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 6:32 am
CazBeckham

CazBeckham is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by ShoreyM
I can recommend Go Matilda. I've found them so helpfull and informative from day one. They always reply to my e-mails by the following day, if not sooner. Think their prices are competitive too.
I too can thoroughly recommend Go Matilda, they are faultless in what they do and also agree with competitive prices.

Alan Collett the Director is a great guy and will always help you wherever possible.

Good Luck

Caz
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 6:40 am
Forum Regular

Paul-N-Deb is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi ShoreyM

Thanks for that, im assuming that with most of these agents you can fill in an online assessment free and they will quote you depending on your circumstances? This is the third time Go Matilda has been recommended now seem very popular and from what people say very good

Cheers Paul N Deb

P.S. thanks Caz am going looking at their website assuming they have one.
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 6:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Hi

We are also using concept Oz, 1400 for their fees so about 3500 all in (cost us a bit more in meds as there are 2 non migrating children).

If you are wanting the agent route then shop around and haggle!!!! We were quoted 1800 originally so we have saved 400 already!!!! If there are 2 of you then 1400 is about right in my book.

They must be MARA registered.

We chose who we did because they were local to us and we could physically go and see them if needs be.

They have to follow procedures, so things like front loading meds won't necessarily be recomended but can speed things up if your in a hurry. You just have to be on the ball so forums like this are invaluable.

We went with an agent so we would not make any mistakes.

Cx
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

Paul-N-Deb is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanx Wanda

I have been on their website and have noticed they have an office in manchester which is handy for us. Have dropped them an email as i have with Go matilda lets wait and see.

Cheers Paul N Deb
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 9:36 am
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of

Hey Paul & Deb

We are using these guys http://www.australianmigrations.com.au/web/
They have been great so far. we deal with a girl in ireland who then sends our stuff to aus.So while we are asleep things are moving forward. And they have been a great help and a great support system.

Any question you can ring or email and the response is rapid.I see they have an office in the uk..

Anyway thats my 2 cents worth. GL with the application
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 5:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Paul-N-Deb
Thanx Wanda

I have been on their website and have noticed they have an office in manchester which is handy for us. Have dropped them an email as i have with Go matilda lets wait and see.

Cheers Paul N Deb
We arewith the Manchester branch too....good luck....x