Choosing an agent ?????

Old Feb 2nd 2008, 1:39 pm
Forum Regular

Paul-N-Deb is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Choosing an agent ?????

Both myself and OH have decided to make the step of emmigrating to Oz. We have filled in several free assessments and have had returns from all saying we qualify for a skilled migrant visa The next question we have is with which agent do we go with as there are so many of them. Have been on the recommended list on this website and the list is endless, one had the surname "Fiddler" truly inspiring., . Can anybody recommend any of the agents maybe they have used or somebody they know has used one?

Thanx

Paul N Deb
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 2:14 pm
Finally in Melbourne!

ittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really nice
Default Re: Choosing an agent ?????

Originally Posted by Paul-N-Deb
Both myself and OH have decided to make the step of emmigrating to Oz. We have filled in several free assessments and have had returns from all saying we qualify for a skilled migrant visa The next question we have is with which agent do we go with as there are so many of them. Have been on the recommended list on this website and the list is endless, one had the surname "Fiddler" truly inspiring., . Can anybody recommend any of the agents maybe they have used or somebody they know has used one?

Thanx

Paul N Deb
Hi
What jobs do you do? My oh is a programmer and we went with Peter at Ptlabs who has been absolutely brilliant. Quite a few people do go it alone without an agent, especially if their visa is straight forward. Ours was straight forward but we wanted to give it our best shot so chose to use one. Horses for courses I guess, I'm sure you are already aware, but you must make sure that they are MARA regiestered.
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 2:27 pm
Forum Regular

Hi
Thanx for the reply, my oh is a carpenter and joiner with City and Guilds qualifications, so he is the main visa applicant. We have decided to go with an agent as I have a son from a previous relationship, although he will be 18 in September we have some concerns regarding the application. So really we are just putting the feelers out to see who people can recommend, as obviously it is quite costly, and dont want to end up with somebody whos happy to take the money and not do the work! Maybe its just us being over cautious.

Regards
Paul N Deb
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 2:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

debbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to behold

hi

we are using thinking australia and they are really good

good luck

debbie
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 2:48 pm
Forum Regular

thanx Debbie
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 4:25 pm
Just Joined

pepsiuk will become famous soon enough

Hi there
We are using Visa Bureau and so far they have been really helpful...they said for everything about £4000(their fee being £1800). We just want piece of mind that its going to be done right first time.. Plus ours isnt a straight forward application.
Good luck
Andrea
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 5:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

gerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to all

Hi am a joiner too and me my wife and 1 child have gone on my visa application when i say gone i mean waiting to sell house and go!!

anyway i used visalogic there fees were around £2k took 9 months all in and very happy with them cost us all in around £4500 with medicals etc etc

hope this helps gerry
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 5:40 pm
Forum Regular

Thanx to both of you were making a note of all these agents and see what happens. Gerry can i ask if you have work lined up are you just going to find something when you get there?

Cheers
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 5:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

gerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to all

Not got any work lined up

opur plan is to arrive (obviously find some were to rent first)!! get settled in and climatised to heat and everyday life for say 3 weeks then start to look for work, tbh i dont think it will be vey hard to find work???
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 6:08 pm
Timelord

DrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond repute

George Lombard is the man...!
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 6:10 pm
Forum Regular

Thats good to hear hope you do, good luck and you'll have to let me know how you go on.

Cheers

Paul N Deb
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 6:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

i will stay on forum for a long time now, to give advice and to get advice we all need each other i think on here one way or another
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 6:14 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by DrWho
George Lombard is the man...!
Thanx Doc ill add to our list

Nice one gerry keep us posted
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 6:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Hi we are using Concept Australia they have offices down south and up north cost just under 1500 quid for their service but can pay in 3 instalments. Have been very happy with them.

Like you we didn't know who to choose and we didn't know about this site then, so when I rung a few I went with the one that sounded right. sounds silly but just got a feeling about them ( hope it wasn't wind ha ha).

Hope this helps

Good luck who ever you choose.

Tina x
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 6:22 pm
Forum Regular

Cheers Tina

Looks like you'll be going soon Good luck and wish you well

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.