child passport from oz,uk parents on pr

Old Mar 13th 2016, 1:14 am
BE Forum Addict

brian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nice
Default Re: child passport from oz,uk parents on pr

Originally Posted by slackbloke
British by descent as per my previous post. Date acquired is DOB, place acquired - where ever he was born.
I hope place acquired was for both questions asked?
Old Mar 13th 2016, 1:19 am
BE Enthusiast

slackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brian.w
I hope place acquired was for both questions asked?
Yes, unless he was also born in parallel universe.
Old Mar 13th 2016, 1:32 am
BE Forum Addict

brian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nice

Park k- identity docs

This is for applicant right if so under the children part it says:

List Id docs:

Evidence of child's date or birth and birth name I take I write in box birth certificate?
Says a document with child's photo and current name????
Old Mar 13th 2016, 1:37 am
BE Enthusiast

slackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Park k- identity docs

This is for applicant right if so under the children part it says:

List Id docs:

Evidence of child's date or birth and birth name I take I write in box birth certificate?
Says a document with child's photo and current name????
Yes, birth certificate.
Leave the other box blank.
Old Mar 13th 2016, 1:38 am
BE Enthusiast

I'm sure on the form it says:

Documents relating to the responsible parent:

A passport
Driver license
Credit card or utilities bill

Your license god I'm going to have to check shows address,photo and signature.
Yes, your right, so a driving licence would do.
Old Mar 13th 2016, 1:43 am
BE Forum Addict

I'm sure on the form it says:

Documents relating to the responsible parent:

A passport
Driver license
Credit card or utilities bill

Your license god I'm going to have to check shows address,photo and signature.
Why do I read the above three things?
Old Mar 13th 2016, 1:45 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Brian, I would suggest that you stick to asking questions on one forum only as it has been noted that haven been given good advice here, you are asking the same questions on other forums. Obviously, there is nothing to stop you doing this but is a slap in the face to those helping you - and is probably not helping your level of confusion.
Old Mar 13th 2016, 1:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
Brian, I would suggest that you stick to asking questions on one forum only as it has been noted that haven been given good advice here, you are asking the same questions on other forums. Obviously, there is nothing to stop you doing this but is a slap in the face to those helping you - and is probably not helping your level of confusion.
Yes I know and this is the best forum for help,all these applications are doing my head in where does it end bad enough doing oz and uk passports but now evidence cert too.
Old Mar 13th 2016, 3:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by slackbloke
Yes, your right, so a driving licence would do.
Reason I'm asking so much questions today I'm going to get certified copies done today and try and get this completed and off next week as well as the uk application.
I will need my sons birth cert to get certified for this evidence thing before I sent it off next week also.
This then hopefully leaves just the oz passport to deal with when both come back.
Old Mar 13th 2016, 3:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Why do I read the above three things?
Ignore that as you had replied
Old Mar 13th 2016, 5:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
The photos required for an Australian Passport differ slightly from the photos required for a UK Passport. You are unlikely to be able to use the same ones. When you go to get the photos done you will have to either go to somewhere that understands this and knows the differences or take the requirement sheet with you which will be on the forms/website of the country you're applying to.
Have you had experience with photos being knocked back?or anyone else as I clearly asked the guy in post office for uk and oz passport photos which Aus post office do these days.
Guy had a job getting the little one to be right for pics.
He said he found one that should do and printed them out I asked if in both sizes he said it be fine.
Looking at the applications of both the overall if white borders are cut back to photo should be ok for both uk and oz application but face it's about a 1mm over limit on what uk ask for,how awkward are these guys on the pics in uk?

I spoke to someone local who even went to a photo shop and asked for both and given all the same and said depends who you get on the day with your application.
But they was fine with there pics.

Guy said he has done loads of passport photos should be fine he said lets hope so.
Old Mar 13th 2016, 6:23 am
BE Forum Addict

I have been using this:

https://www.border.gov.au/Forms/Documents/119.pdf

I take this is current?

And don't know where I seen it but was $60 for the citizenship evidence I'm now finding this:

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Citi/...ms-and-appeals

$190 no way to prove I'm a pr and get a bit of paper to say he is a citizen,he is born here,birth cert and we are pr.
Now I don't think it's worth getting a oz passport as need to fork out another $190.

It maybe wise I wait till I'm citizen and maybe somehow he can get it that way or maybe not?
So in short $127 I think for oz passport and $190 for evidence of citizenship plain crazy,and here was me thinking uk passport was a hassle born here he is and it's worse.
Old Mar 13th 2016, 6:30 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I have been using this:

https://www.border.gov.au/Forms/Documents/119.pdf

I take this is current?

And don't know where I seen it but was $60 for the citizenship evidence I'm now finding this:

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Citi/...ms-and-appeals

$190 no way to prove I'm a pr and get a bit of paper to say he is a citizen,he is born here,birth cert and we are pr.
Now I don't think it's worth getting a oz passport as need to fork out another $190.

It maybe wise I wait till I'm citizen and maybe somehow he can get it that way or maybe not?
So in short $127 I think for oz passport and $190 for evidence of citizenship plain crazy,and here was me thinking uk passport was a hassle born here he is and it's worse.
Prices went up a lot in January.

Remember if you wish the baby to travel with you outside of Australia (including to the UK) he must have an Australian passport.
Old Mar 13th 2016, 6:42 am
BE Forum Addict

I find it a joke to be honest $60 now $190 I was moaning enough with having to fork out the $60 but $190.
And ok once you have the evidence and say get the passport what good is it after that?
Old Mar 13th 2016, 8:27 am
BE Forum Addict

I suppose i have no other option unless they change there ways but that will never happen.
If only son was born a month or so sooner lol.
What i want to know is the pages i scan and print to get certified i take its ok to scan one half of passport as thought it just confuse things if they seen other travel dates to oz before grant and other trips.
I just scanned the one side of a double page if it was just that page i wanted them to see.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.