IS CHEFS JOB IS COMING OUT OF NEW MODL??

Old Jun 22nd 2009, 5:23 am
Forum Regular

RAES is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: IS CHEFS JOB IS COMING OUT OF NEW MODL??

Originally Posted by SUPERHULK
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knows that Chefs job is still in the new MODL coming in july or it is going to be removed.Is it affects the people who already launched their application. I am a state sponsored 176 candidate(cook), wondering if they still will give me 15 points for MODL.By the way i applied on sep 2008.Thanks.
No need to panic. The next set of legistlative changes from July1 does not list any changes to MODL. So nothing is gonna change immediately. Cheers!!
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 5:39 am
BE Enthusiast

shafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really nice

Originally Posted by RAES
No need to panic. The next set of legistlative changes from July1 does not list any changes to MODL. So nothing is gonna change immediately. Cheers!!
Are you having a crystal ball to be so sure of that.
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 7:31 am
BE Enthusiast

namecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by SUPERHULK
I read in some other forum that a new MODL will be introduced in the 1st july.some people are saying that chef/cook will not be there. Hope the people who already lauched their application will still get the 15 points.
In short, you will still get 15 bonus point even the MODL changes anytime, as you have already lodged the application when Cook enlisted in MODL.

Cheers
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 9:23 pm
Just Joined

SUPERHULK is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by namecaesar
In short, you will still get 15 bonus point even the MODL changes anytime, as you have already lodged the application when Cook enlisted in MODL.

Cheers
Thanks everyone for their valuable comments.Bye.