IS CHEFS JOB IS COMING OUT OF NEW MODL??

Old Jun 20th 2009, 8:03 pm
Just Joined

SUPERHULK is an unknown quantity at this point
Default IS CHEFS JOB IS COMING OUT OF NEW MODL??

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knows that Chefs job is still in the new MODL coming in july or it is going to be removed.Is it affects the people who already launched their application. I am a state sponsored 176 candidate(cook), wondering if they still will give me 15 points for MODL.By the way i applied on sep 2008.Thanks.
Old Jun 20th 2009, 9:02 pm
Forum Regular

CatherineF will become famous soon enoughCatherineF will become famous soon enough
Default Re: IS CHEFS JOB IS COMING OUT OF NEW MODL??

How do you know there is going to be a new MODL? No one here can answer your question for certain. You'll need to keep checking the Immigration website. Any changes will be detailed in the News section.
Old Jun 20th 2009, 11:41 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SUPERHULK
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knows that Chefs job is still in the new MODL coming in july or it is going to be removed.Is it affects the people who already launched their application. I am a state sponsored 176 candidate(cook), wondering if they still will give me 15 points for MODL.By the way i applied on sep 2008.Thanks.
No way of knowing without a crystal ball, sorry.
Old Jun 21st 2009, 4:21 am
BE Enthusiast

INDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really nice

No one knows. Apply now u will get the modl points.

Last edited by INDOAUS; Jun 21st 2009 at 4:26 am. Reason: Misread the post
Old Jun 21st 2009, 6:10 am
Forum Regular

teuer is an unknown quantity at this point

I think you will still get the modl 15 points even it got removed..
Old Jun 21st 2009, 9:11 am
Axe
Forum Regular

Axe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud of

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knows that Chefs job is still in the new MODL coming in july
Yes, No, Maybe, I don't know, Can you repeat the question?

There is going to be a new MODL? [edit: actually, since DIAC don't anticipate getting to processing MODL applications anytime soon, I doubt they'd bother changing it, there's no point]
Old Jun 21st 2009, 12:38 pm
Just Joined

SUPERHULK is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Axe
Yes, No, Maybe, I don't know, Can you repeat the question?

There is going to be a new MODL? [edit: actually, since DIAC don't anticipate getting to processing MODL applications anytime soon, I doubt they'd bother changing it, there's no point]
I read in some other forum that a new MODL will be introduced in the 1st july.some people are saying that chef/cook will not be there. Hope the people who already lauched their application will still get the 15 points.
Old Jun 21st 2009, 1:40 pm
Forum Regular

CatherineF will become famous soon enoughCatherineF will become famous soon enough

I read in some other forum that a new MODL will be introduced in the 1st july.some people are saying that chef/cook will not be there. Hope the people who already lauched their application will still get the 15 points.

The only changes published are about fees and charges being increased from July 1st.
Old Jun 21st 2009, 2:54 pm

Perthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud of

Head Chef was recently added to the SOL (chef/cook already there) make of it what you will ....?

see: http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/1121i.pdf (page 9)
Old Jun 21st 2009, 3:24 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

And I read in another forum that tomorrow Australia will melt and become just a pool of ice cream in the middle of the Pacific.

Don't believe rumours, wait until you see something concrete from a reliable source.
Old Jun 21st 2009, 5:05 pm
Forum Regular

capetosydney will become famous soon enoughcapetosydney will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Pollyana
And I read in another forum that tomorrow Australia will melt and become just a pool of ice cream in the middle of the Pacific.
When!!!Where did you read this???Will I still get MODL points even if Oz sinks?

Old Jun 22nd 2009, 2:03 am
BE Enthusiast

shafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really nice

Originally Posted by capetosydney
When!!!Where did you read this???Will I still get MODL points even if Oz sinks?

you make me smile
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 2:15 am
BE Enthusiast

shafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really nice

Hi Superhulk
Have you already got you SS, Mind telling which state sponsored you, since I am on the same occupation .

You don't need to worry about the MODL 15 points since what applies to your application is the rules that was in place at the time of your application, however having said that lots of decision has been made by DIAC in the recent past where date of application were ignored , so anything is possible.
There is a rumour since Jan/2009 that cooks may be withdrawn from MODL, but has been said it is only a rumour.
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 4:28 am
Forum Regular

Jumpy will become famous soon enough

I would forget all these rumours.We have heard them all before,it's the same as hairdressers,it's been coming off the list every year and it's still on there.No one knows what DIAC will do. All I can say is, there seems to be lots of jobs for cooks and hairdressers in the local Sunshine Coast newspaper.
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 5:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jumpy
I would forget all these rumours.We have heard them all before,it's the same as hairdressers,it's been coming off the list every year and it's still on there.No one knows what DIAC will do. All I can say is, there seems to be lots of jobs for cooks and hairdressers in the local Sunshine Coast newspaper.
hellow jumpy

that a nice post to note,

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.