Changing your job after lodging?

Old Feb 11th 2010, 6:01 pm
Forum Regular

mr luvpants is a glorious beacon of lightmr luvpants is a glorious beacon of lightmr luvpants is a glorious beacon of lightmr luvpants is a glorious beacon of lightmr luvpants is a glorious beacon of lightmr luvpants is a glorious beacon of lightmr luvpants is a glorious beacon of lightmr luvpants is a glorious beacon of lightmr luvpants is a glorious beacon of lightmr luvpants is a glorious beacon of lightmr luvpants is a glorious beacon of light
Default Changing your job after lodging?

Hi

We got our CO today and the emails says that we need to let them know if my wife changes her job. Would you not get a visa grant if this happened? I ask as my wifes daughter is probably going to apply for a 176 and then she is going to go travelling for 6 months where she is not going to be working.

JOHN
Old Feb 12th 2010, 3:06 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Changing your job after lodging?

Originally Posted by mr luvpants
Hi

We got our CO today and the emails says that we need to let them know if my wife changes her job. Would you not get a visa grant if this happened? I ask as my wifes daughter is probably going to apply for a 176 and then she is going to go travelling for 6 months where she is not going to be working.

JOHN
If you wife changes jobs the CO wants to know. Simple as.
Old Feb 12th 2010, 6:48 am
Banned

Ozwanderer is a name known to allOzwanderer is a name known to allOzwanderer is a name known to allOzwanderer is a name known to allOzwanderer is a name known to allOzwanderer is a name known to allOzwanderer is a name known to allOzwanderer is a name known to allOzwanderer is a name known to allOzwanderer is a name known to allOzwanderer is a name known to all

Hi

JOHN
Hasn't the missus just last year graduated in nursing John?, for that could make a difference and I thought you were going to wait until she had the 12 months up for an independent GSM or have you now gone the sponsorship route?
The minimum experience requirement for someone applying for a 175/176 is 12 months in past 24 at time of application and the daughter can go travelling if that is met.
Old Feb 12th 2010, 7:01 am
Forum Regular

mr luvpants is a glorious beacon of lightmr luvpants is a glorious beacon of lightmr luvpants is a glorious beacon of lightmr luvpants is a glorious beacon of lightmr luvpants is a glorious beacon of lightmr luvpants is a glorious beacon of lightmr luvpants is a glorious beacon of lightmr luvpants is a glorious beacon of lightmr luvpants is a glorious beacon of lightmr luvpants is a glorious beacon of lightmr luvpants is a glorious beacon of light

As I said the question its for my step daughter and not us.
JOHN
Old Feb 12th 2010, 7:04 am
BE Enthusiast

wilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of light

JOHN
So why mention your wife
Old Feb 12th 2010, 7:10 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

JOHN
Usually it doesn't matter whether you change jobs after you lodge. However any change in circumstance needs to be reoprted to DIAC, so I guess changing jobs could be seen as a change in circumstances.

No, it doesn't mean that she won't get her visa granted. It means that the case officer wants to know if she changes jobs. That's all.