change from 175 to 176

Old Mar 3rd 2009, 11:31 am
Just Joined

ausunnyboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: change from 175 to 176

navneet,

May I know what Profession are you in for vic state sponsorship?
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 11:40 am
Forum Regular

maverickdale is on a distinguished road

Hi Tony and friends

Just for a clarification, I received the same email from Victoria State granting my application for State Sponsorship. After replying the email of the Victoria State Board for my Confirmation of Acceptance, what will I do next? What is that TRN that I need to forward to them? If I remember it right, when I replied to them (VICTORIA) I don't provide them this TRN. I lodged my application as BN 136 but I opted to apply and fortunately granted a State Sponsorship.

I am just wondering, how will I sign (if there's a need for me) that Form 1100 which Vic State will forward to DIAC? Also, will I send this email I received from Victoria State for the sponsorship development to DIAC?

For your guidance please. Appreciate your thoughts.

Regards,
Maverickdale

Originally Posted by Safaet
Hello navneet!
For my case this was the final approval mail from Victoria. Now, you need to send your TRN to them so that they can send form 1100 to DIAC.
Good luck to your application!
Originally Posted by welshtony
That is right - just confirm to them that you have received the sponsorship approval and they will then forward the Form 1100 to DIAC

Regards

Tony Coates
MARN 0635896

Last edited by maverickdale; Mar 3rd 2009 at 12:41 pm.
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 11:41 am
Forum Regular

navneet108 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by ausunnyboy
navneet,

May I know what Profession are you in for vic state sponsorship?
Dear Ausunnyboy,

I applied for Accountant.

Kind Regards,

Navneet
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 11:45 am
Forum Regular

Dear Safaet/Welshtony,

My and My wife heatbeat is increasing please suggest for below email

Did i do correct?

Quote:
Hello Navneet!
You should mention your TRN in the reply!

Dear Safaet/welshtony,

Before your suggestion i replyed for confirmation without TRA number. So after your suggestion i forwarded the sent previous email with TRA number to [email protected].

did i do correct?

I think i am tooooooooo much excited

Kind Regards,

Navneet
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 11:49 am
BE Forum Addict

welshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, relax man.

Eventhogh you already gave them your TRN number I would agree with Safaet, give it to them again - no harm. When you emailed without, I would have not bothered emailing again but you did - and again, no harm. Just sit tight for a while and give ASPC a chance to allocate your case.

Regards

Tony Coates
MARN 0635896
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 11:52 am
Forum Regular

HI Navneet, I have send a private message for you. Appreciate for your replies. I am a BN 136 applicant (Accountant) just like you.

Originally Posted by navneet108
Dear Safaet/welshtony,

Before your suggestion i replyed for confirmation without TRA number. So after your suggestion i forwarded the sent previous email with TRA number to [email protected].

did i do correct?

I think i am tooooooooo much excited

Kind Regards,

Navneet
</IMG></IMG>

Last edited by maverickdale; Mar 3rd 2009 at 11:55 am.
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 12:17 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by welshtony
Yes, relax man.

Eventhogh you already gave them your TRN number I would agree with Safaet, give it to them again - no harm. When you emailed without, I would have not bothered emailing again but you did - and again, no harm. Just sit tight for a while and give ASPC a chance to allocate your case.

Regards

Tony Coates
MARN 0635896
Hi Welshtony,

Thank you very much for your instant reply.

Now need to start packing Goooing to Victoria!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kind Regards,

Navneet
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 4:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Safaet will become famous soon enoughSafaet will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by maverickdale

Hi Tony and friends

Just for a clarification, I received the same email from Victoria State granting my application for State Sponsorship. After replying the email of the Victoria State Board for my Confirmation of Acceptance, what will I do next?

-You need to provide them your DIAC file no (TRANSACTION RECORD NUMBER)

What is that TRN that I need to forward to them?

- TRN is TRANSACTION RECORD NUMBER that is provided to you by DIAC after your application.

If I remember it right, when I replied to them (VICTORIA) I don't provide them this TRN. I lodged my application as BN 136 but I opted to apply and fortunately granted a State Sponsorship.

I am just wondering, how will I sign (if there's a need for me) that Form 1100 which Vic State will forward to DIAC?

- Your sign is not required to complete the form 1100

Also, will I send this email I received from Victoria State for the sponsorship development to DIAC?

- Yes, You need to inform DIAC of getting your sponsorship

Regards,
Maverickdale
- I think that will help!!
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 6:57 pm
Just Joined

adrian_69 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
to anyone who have applied on 175 CSL and is still discussing (and making a lot of confusion) about shifting on a 176 State sponsored...

look at the last update of DIMIA-ASPC (2 march 2009)
(you'll find it all at the top most forum - VISA timeline):
.................................................. ............................
Applications are now being allocated as follows:

State & Territory Nominated Applications:

Once the department has received valid nomination from a state or
territory, applications will be allocated to a case officer within 10
working days.

Applications with Occupations on the Critical Skills List (CSL):

Applications are being allocated in date of lodgement order. All CSL
applictions are expected to be allocated to case officers by end of May

.................................................. .................................................
BY THE END OF MAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
unbelievable!!! isn't it

People on 175 CSL, it is time to ...
sit down, wait, relax... and
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 10:27 pm
Forum Regular

Tony,

Thank you for the PM replies. It is clear to me now. Just realised that the TRN is for the Post Sept Applicants while CLF is for the Pre Sept lodged applications.

Will follow the advise on how to go about it and inform DIAC on the updates.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Originally Posted by maverickdale

Hi Tony and friends

Just for a clarification, I received the same email from Victoria State granting my application for State Sponsorship. After replying the email of the Victoria State Board for my Confirmation of Acceptance, what will I do next? What is that TRN that I need to forward to them? If I remember it right, when I replied to them (VICTORIA) I don't provide them this TRN. I lodged my application as BN 136 but I opted to apply and fortunately granted a State Sponsorship.

I am just wondering, how will I sign (if there's a need for me) that Form 1100 which Vic State will forward to DIAC? Also, will I send this email I received from Victoria State for the sponsorship development to DIAC?

Regards,
Maverickdale
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 11:35 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks Safaet. Indeed, it's a great help.

Maverick

- I think that will help!!
Old Feb 1st 2010, 9:00 am
Just Joined

shahnoor is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there,

Today I received approval of sponsorship from ACT (Australian Capital Territory), I have already applied for GSM 175 on May 25, 2009.

Will ACT send form 1100 to DIAC or I have to do it myself. If they send this form to DIAC, how would I know that my category has been changed from 175 to 176.

how long it could take to get processed as now I would fall under GSM 176 without CSL and MODL.

I obtained state nomination just to get it faster, does 176 helps to get faster?

BR,

SHAHID
Old Feb 2nd 2010, 11:01 am
Forum Regular

cazhoney has a brilliant futurecazhoney has a brilliant futurecazhoney has a brilliant futurecazhoney has a brilliant futurecazhoney has a brilliant futurecazhoney has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by shahnoor
Hi there,

Today I received approval of sponsorship from ACT (Australian Capital Territory), I have already applied for GSM 175 on May 25, 2009.

Will ACT send form 1100 to DIAC or I have to do it myself. If they send this form to DIAC, how would I know that my category has been changed from 175 to 176.

how long it could take to get processed as now I would fall under GSM 176 without CSL and MODL.

I obtained state nomination just to get it faster, does 176 helps to get faster?

BR,

SHAHID
Hello Shahid,

I´m in the same situation as you. I have applied for 175 in June/2009, I´m not CSL or MODL. I have asked for NSW statesponsorship, hoping that this will make things go faster. Being 175 non CSl, non MODL puts us in the 7th position of priorities. Having it changed to 176 brings us up to the 5th position.
I know DIAC started looking at this visas now, but only for people who already have CO alocated and has done medical checks.
But I believe that after they look through these people, they will start looking at all others, and I´d rather be in 5th position than in 7th.
I expect to receive the visa next year.

Carolina
Old Feb 2nd 2010, 11:33 am
Just Joined

shahnoor is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Carolina,

So we both are riding the same boat.

As far as priorities concerned, definately it is better to be in Cat 5 rather than Cat 7 (cat no where ).

There is a great degree of contradiction between State Nomination Categories. Somewhere it is stated that if you are not on CSL and dont have employer nomination wait till 2012.

I was reading FAQs about priorities processing where it was stated that state nomination applications are processed within current policy year (June 2010).

I also received an email by the end of 2009 where ACT said they are fighthing hard to reinstate the previous processing priorities where CO to state nomination was assigned with in 10 days.

Unfortunately OZ immi policies change so rapidly and there is not enough information about processing time and priorities.

Lets keep the and hope for da best.

Let me know when u gte approval from state you applied for.

BR,

Shahid
Old Feb 2nd 2010, 11:43 am
Forum Regular

cazhoney has a brilliant futurecazhoney has a brilliant futurecazhoney has a brilliant futurecazhoney has a brilliant futurecazhoney has a brilliant futurecazhoney has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by shahnoor
Hi Carolina,

So we both are riding the same boat.

As far as priorities concerned, definately it is better to be in Cat 5 rather than Cat 7 (cat no where ).

There is a great degree of contradiction between State Nomination Categories. Somewhere it is stated that if you are not on CSL and dont have employer nomination wait till 2012.

I was reading FAQs about priorities processing where it was stated that state nomination applications are processed within current policy year (June 2010).

I also received an email by the end of 2009 where ACT said they are fighthing hard to reinstate the previous processing priorities where CO to state nomination was assigned with in 10 days.

Unfortunately OZ immi policies change so rapidly and there is not enough information about processing time and priorities.

Lets keep the and hope for da best.

Let me know when u gte approval from state you applied for.

BR,

Shahid
Shahid,

Formally, 5 and 7 will only receive the Visa in Dez/2012. But, since some 176 non CSL are getting their visas, I have hope our will come out faster.

I received an email confirming my application for NSW on January 29th. I will let you know as soon as I get it!

Just of curiosity, what working field are you in? Seems everybody here is in the IT area.

Best regards,

Carolina

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.