certified photos for vetasses

Old May 15th 2008, 6:51 pm
App Lodged 28 Nov 08

sparkey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default certified photos for vetasses

Hi everyone,a very easily confused newbie here

I'm trying to send my OH skills assessment off tonight and have my neighbour to verify his photos but I don't know how much information he can write on the back of a passport photograph !!!! Has it to be "I certify that this is a true likeness of blah blah" and then has my neighbour to write his contact details as well....??
Thanks in advance x
Old May 15th 2008, 9:07 pm
Forum Regular

lazylou123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: certified photos for vetasses

Hi

If I remember I think when we did our skills assessment we asked our solicitor to certify the back of both photos and then he attached them using paper clips to a headed piece of paper and added his details.

I think that if your neighbour puts on the back of the photos 'I certify that this ..etc..etc....' then on a plain piece of paper put all of their details and you attach the photos with paper clips or another means I think this will do.

You can contact vetassess or TRA via their websites and ask them the best way to do this, they are usually very helpful and normally reply within 24/48 hours

hope this has been helpful and good luck

Louisa
Old May 15th 2008, 10:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

jollyswagman has a spectacular aura aboutjollyswagman has a spectacular aura aboutjollyswagman has a spectacular aura about

Hi, we have just received email from vetassess today telling us we passed paper assessment, we applied 24th April but there was a problem with photos as were certified true copy (oversight)! We submitted two more with certified true likeness and the certifiers details and signature on both photos which they will have received back end of last week! Just giving you an idea of the time line!
If you ring vetassess they are very helpful but if i can help at all just pm me!
Good luck!!
Debbie
Old May 16th 2008, 8:35 am
App Lodged 28 Nov 08

sparkey is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jollyswagman
Hi, we have just received email from vetassess today telling us we passed paper assessment, we applied 24th April but there was a problem with photos as were certified true copy (oversight)! We submitted two more with certified true likeness and the certifiers details and signature on both photos which they will have received back end of last week! Just giving you an idea of the time line!
If you ring vetassess they are very helpful but if i can help at all just pm me!
Good luck!!
Debbie
Thanks for the advice, sometimes it's the simplist things that are the most confusing !!
Debbie are you going for the July Pratical Assessments ??
Pamela