Certified copies of TRA assessment

Old Mar 2nd 2007, 8:57 am
Forum Regular

andreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant future
Default Certified copies of TRA assessment

We have a successful outcome for my husbands TRA assessment. So my question is when we send off our visa application do we need to get another set of documents signed, (i.e the evidence we supplied for skills assessment) as it says in Bookelt 6 "photocopies of certified copies, are not acceptable", or will the letter we had from the TRA with the ref number be sufficient as long as that is signed.

We supplied about 50 or so sheets, and I asked the Deputy Head at the school I work to sign for me, so I would feel awful if I had to ask him to do it all over again.

Andrea
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 9:00 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Certified copies of TRA assessment

Originally Posted by andreak
We have a successful outcome for my husbands TRA assessment. So my question is when we send off our visa application do we need to get another set of documents signed, (i.e the evidence we supplied for skills assessment) as it says in Bookelt 6 "photocopies of certified copies, are not acceptable", or will the letter we had from the TRA with the ref number be sufficient as long as that is signed.

We supplied about 50 or so sheets, and I asked the Deputy Head at the school I work to sign for me, so I would feel awful if I had to ask him to do it all over again.

Andrea
Yes when you send your visa you send your whole TRA with it I believe. That's what we did anyway. We had 3 certified copies done of everything before we applied for our TRA as you may also need it once you get to Oz