certified copies

Old Sep 20th 2008, 4:17 am
Forum Regular

Liam Jackson is on a distinguished road
Default certified copies

hy all

I'm sorry but i am just about to restart a popular thread. However i've been searching all morning and am none the clearer. (it could be me!)

We are just about to send and online tra application in and i am trying to clarify the "who can certify documents"

I have been reading that scanned copies in colour do not need to be certified can anyone confirm this.

Also my husband is sure he has read somewhere that a person with a MBE can certify paperwork????.

P.s we currently live in Brunei (SE ASIA) and are not sure about using their solicitors either.

thanks for any info

Ceri
Old Sep 20th 2008, 4:26 am
Forum Regular

ripcantrell will become famous soon enough
Default Re: certified copies

Hi

You can send scanned colur copies of original documents and these don't need to be certified.

Black & White copy documents do need to be certified as true copies by a solicitor etc.. there is a list on DIAC of the types who can certify but don't know about MBE sorry?

Hope this helps
Old Sep 21st 2008, 1:53 am
Forum Regular

Liam Jackson is on a distinguished road

thanks for that info.

I will send coloured copies today and hopefully that will be our skills app on the way.

Ceri
Old Sep 21st 2008, 7:41 am
Forum Regular

ripcantrell will become famous soon enough

OK, well good luck and let the fun begin
Old Sep 21st 2008, 4:31 pm

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Liam Jackson
thanks for that info.

I will send coloured copies today and hopefully that will be our skills app on the way.

Ceri
Just to make sure you got the right answer for the right question. The visa application, if lodged electronically, can be followed by the scanned copies of your documentary evidence. The skills assessing authorities have their own rules that are different from the DIAC, like the ACS does only accept paper certified copies as I am sure the others are too.
NJ