categery a or b

Old Jul 27th 2005, 5:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

billy0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nice
Default categery a or b

HI All
Just a bit of advice from all you knowledgeable people we are going for our med's next month and Vicki takes insulin daily and i take a steroid inhaler daily Vicki's diabetes is under control and has been for numerous years and the same goes for my asthma
when we go for our med's we are taking letters from the diabetic clinic and asthma clinic to state that our conditions are under control and are ok
so does this mean we will be cat b as we take medicine daily?
Old Jul 27th 2005, 5:17 pm
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all
Default Re: categery a or b

Can't answer your question, but if you are Cat b, they send your meds to Oz for a desision and the wait will be a couple of weeks.

Try doing a search under diabeties, it might give you your answers.

Best of luck with the medicals.

Let us know how you get on.
Claire
Old Jul 27th 2005, 5:22 pm
Forum Regular

klmar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: categery a or b

[QUOTE=billy0911]HI All
If you have an ongoing condition I think it will be cat b and sometimes you will have to do a health undertaking whereby you agree to visit to a doctor in Aus within a few weeks of arrival. This sometimes comes with a 6month (not 12) validation period.
Have our meds on Tues - one of mine is Type 1 - will be taking all recent hosp reports (HbA1c results - have heard they sometimes request microalbumin results -- have one from Feb, hope it wil be recent enough!)
Will let you know outcome