Old Apr 19th 2005, 2:05 pm
Jml

Default Case Officer finally assigned

We applied for a Skilled Independant Visa [Class 136 MODL] on Jan17,
2005. On the 18th of April we received an Email from our Case Officer
[until then we had not been informed who this person was] and in
attachment were the Medical forms. I believe that Immigration have
removed the process of immediately informing the applicant who the Case
Officer is until the need arises to communicate with the applicant.
Also it seems that the proceedure by which applicants are provided with
Med Exam forms has changed. The Case Officer now supplies at the same
time as he/she requests applicant to go for the Exam. Hope this helps
shed some light for those who are still waiting for information
relating to CO.

Old Apr 19th 2005, 3:00 pm
Senior Stella Member

Plug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nice
Default Re: Case Officer finally assigned

Things are on the move!!

Do you know if the medical forms you received are available online? - I can't find them on the immi website.

Good luck with the meds (assuming you need it of course)!!
Old Apr 19th 2005, 3:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Plug
Things are on the move!!

Do you know if the medical forms you received are available online? - I can't find them on the immi website.

Good luck with the meds (assuming you need it of course)!!
Plug
Did you read the original post?, it indicated that the CO now sends the forms when they request meds. I don't know whether this is the case or not but there's not a lot of point asking someone who has had the forms sent to them, is there?
Old Apr 19th 2005, 6:16 pm
Gold Member

skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond repute

I hope it would be the same situation like you Jml, cause I didn't receive file no from case officer, too.
Old Apr 19th 2005, 6:24 pm
Here at last

Location: Now here in sunny Sandy Beach, near Coffs Harbour, N.S.W.)
TheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jml
We applied for a Skilled Independant Visa [Class 136 MODL] on Jan17,
2005. On the 18th of April we received an Email from our Case Officer
[until then we had not been informed who this person was] and in
attachment were the Medical forms. I believe that Immigration have
removed the process of immediately informing the applicant who the Case
Officer is until the need arises to communicate with the applicant.
Also it seems that the proceedure by which applicants are provided with
Med Exam forms has changed. The Case Officer now supplies at the same
time as he/she requests applicant to go for the Exam. Hope this helps
shed some light for those who are still waiting for information
relating to CO.
I've just been looking through said forms and there is nowhere to put your case reference (except in the area marked Office use only). I can only assume this is to stop people frontloading.
Old Apr 20th 2005, 9:37 am
Jml

Rosser you are right but I wonder how immigration will know to tie up
the medical report to the case number! I think I will ask the Doctor to
include my case number on a covering letter.

Old Apr 21st 2005, 11:32 am
Senior Stella Member

Plug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nice

Originally Posted by kevinbloomfield
Plug
Did you read the original post?, it indicated that the CO now sends the forms when they request meds. I don't know whether this is the case or not but there's not a lot of point asking someone who has had the forms sent to them, is there?
Kevin, you really are a miserable git aren't you, if you don't ask you don't get!!
Old Apr 21st 2005, 11:41 am
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute

Kevin, you really are a miserable git aren't you, if you don't ask you don't get!!
No I'm not a miserable git, why would you make this assumption?
Old Apr 21st 2005, 11:44 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

No I'm not a miserable git, why would you make this assumption?
I agree, you are NOT a miserable git!
Old Apr 21st 2005, 11:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Plug

They are available on line, form 26 and 160 are the ones you need, if you drop me an email I will forward them on to you

[email protected]

See, that's how miserable I am
Old Apr 21st 2005, 12:05 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Plug

They are available on line, form 26 and 160 are the ones you need, if you drop me an email I will forward them on to you

[email protected]

Just cos your helpfull doesn't mean your NOT miserable Kevin...
Old Apr 21st 2005, 2:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Ben wanting brisbane life
Just cos your helpfull doesn't mean your NOT miserable Kevin...
that's true Ben, same as you may be married / attached, but that don't mean you aren't the other way inclined
Old Apr 21st 2005, 2:32 pm
Senior Stella Member

Wink Re: Case Officer finally assigned

Plug

[email protected]

Hi Kevin - I take it all back - thanks for that, now, can you find me an $80-100k job in the Brisbane area aswell, a September start should be about right!!

Cheers....
Old Apr 21st 2005, 2:34 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Kevin - I take it all back - thanks for that, now, can you find me an $80-100k job in the Brisbane area aswell, a September start should be about right!!

Cheers....

LMAO!!
Old Apr 21st 2005, 2:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cheers....
Hey Plug

What job are you looking for? I take it that you are a sparky (by your username) or is that not the case?
Brissie is looking a bit cold at the moment, bit rainy as well!!
I am hoping to setup business on the sunshine coast so I'm not too worried about jobs at the moment.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.