Case Officer finally assigned

Old Apr 21st 2005, 3:18 pm
Senior Stella Member

Plug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nice
Default Re: Case Officer finally assigned

Originally Posted by kevinbloomfield
Hey Plug

What job are you looking for? I take it that you are a sparky (by your username) or is that not the case?
Brissie is looking a bit cold at the moment, bit rainy as well!!
I am hoping to setup business on the sunshine coast so I'm not too worried about jobs at the moment.
Hi Kevin,

No, my user name is a nickname my mates decided on many years ago, something to do with Mark rhyming with Spark etc....although my background is in Electrical Engineering.

I'm currently working in IT Project Management but am bored sh"tless so am looking to move back into Aerospace Engineering, ideally someone like Boeing in Brissy. I've started looking but it's a real tease, you see what you want now but can't do anything about it! Your own business on the Sunshine Coast - what a dream, hope it all works out for you.

I've just printed off the forms you suggested, along with 1071i so will have a browse through them tonight to see what we need to work on....bribing the doc is always an option I suppose....

cheers for now....
Old Apr 21st 2005, 3:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, you sound like a brainy bugger!

I run an IT business here in Suffolk and plan to do the same in Buderim, if it works out it will be an ideal life (not too many hours working but plenty in the garden / pool)

Good luck in your job hunting
Old Apr 21st 2005, 5:37 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, you sound like a brainy bugger!

I run an IT business here in Suffolk and plan to do the same in Buderim, if it works out it will be an ideal life (not too many hours working but plenty in the garden / pool)

Good luck in your job hunting
Kevin,
I wasn't taking the p*ss , i respect the information you have given me to date and thank you for it, however I think your response was out of context of the conversation where as my reply was in context of the conversation. Nevertheless you are more than welcome to view your opinion however far from the truth that may be.
Old Apr 21st 2005, 6:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ben wanting brisbane life
Kevin,
I wasn't taking the p*ss , i respect the information you have given me to date and thank you for it, however I think your response was out of context of the conversation where as my reply was in context of the conversation. Nevertheless you are more than welcome to view your opinion however far from the truth that may be.
Sorry Ben, didn't mean to offend. I wasn't voicing my opinion I was trying to lighten the air a bit.
Anyway, it seemed to me you was taking the p*** a bit!
Old Apr 21st 2005, 7:08 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold

I was sent the med forms, via e-mail, by my agent on reciept of my credit card being charged

Rob

Plug
Did you read the original post?, it indicated that the CO now sends the forms when they request meds. I don't know whether this is the case or not but there's not a lot of point asking someone who has had the forms sent to them, is there?