Cant We Contact Co Now?????

Old Jan 5th 2007, 6:43 am
Forum Regular

rahulaustraliamein is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Cant We Contact Co Now?????

I Have Come To Know That All Inquiries Can Be Done Only Through A Form Of Dima Website And We Cant Contact C.o Directly Now..after Lodging Application And After Allocation Of C.o.
Is It True?
Old Jan 5th 2007, 7:10 am
BE Forum Addict

sarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cant We Contact Co Now?????

Originally Posted by rahulaustraliamein
I Have Come To Know That All Inquiries Can Be Done Only Through A Form Of Dima Website And We Cant Contact C.o Directly Now..after Lodging Application And After Allocation Of C.o.
Is It True?
We wanted to contact our CO . When we sent an email it came back with an automated respnce asking us to fill out a form which we could find on the website link was provided. I think this changed early December and your query now goes to a the communications department. Sarah