Can someone Colour me Orange please!!!

Old Jan 4th 2007, 6:03 am
BE Enthusiast

lisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to all
Default Can someone Colour me Orange please!!!

Hi All

Can't find the April 06 thread anymore. But who is doing the spreadsheet that Dave (SA Redback) used to keep coloured in? Can I ask you to please "colour me orange", as much as I like the pink - orange is what is needed now. After all the stressful waiting, the kind gentleman at DIMA has now asked us to get AOS done...........woohoo, nearly there.

Good luck everyone and what a happy new year it is.
Old Jan 4th 2007, 6:12 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can someone Colour me Orange please!!!

That'll be Marina Lisa

Thank God for that mate, very chuffed for you, your in now

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

Lou
xx

Originally Posted by lisa and greg
Hi All

Can't find the April 06 thread anymore. But who is doing the spreadsheet that Dave (SA Redback) used to keep coloured in? Can I ask you to please "colour me orange", as much as I like the pink - orange is what is needed now. After all the stressful waiting, the kind gentleman at DIMA has now asked us to get AOS done...........woohoo, nearly there.

Old Jan 4th 2007, 6:25 am
BE Forum Addict

wafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond repute

Many congrats Lisa,

Not far off now and you'll be a lovely shade of green!!
Old Jan 4th 2007, 6:38 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Here's the April thread if you want to post on there too Lisa

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=363094

Lou
xx
Old Jan 4th 2007, 8:22 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

oh fantastic news Lisa - yours was one i kept looking out for changing colour. superb stuff. x
Old Jan 4th 2007, 8:26 am
Forum Regular

bluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to all

Congratulations Lisa - Know it has been a long and stressful wait !! - Nearly there now for you...........as for us the wait goes on...........and on..............and on !!
Old Jan 4th 2007, 8:31 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All

Congratulations! what wonderful news!

jackie
Old Jan 4th 2007, 8:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Bexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond repute

congratulations and celebrations!! I can feel a song coming on!!
Old Jan 4th 2007, 3:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

lisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to all

Thanks everyone for your congratulations. I have been so looking forward to going orange, as much as pink is a lovely colour, i was getting fed up with being the odd one out.

Old Jan 4th 2007, 6:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

stevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to behold

Thanks everyone for your congratulations. I have been so looking forward to going orange, as much as pink is a lovely colour, i was getting fed up with being the odd one out.

CONGRATULATIONS LISA SO PLEASED FOR YOU, not long now

Cheryl
Old Jan 5th 2007, 5:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by stevensfamily
CONGRATULATIONS LISA SO PLEASED FOR YOU, not long now

Cheryl

Thanks everyone for your kind words. I am so excited having gotten the email yesterday, goodness knows what I'll be like when we actually get the go ahead. AOS interview booked for 18th Jan - so hopefully all going well we could be there for middle/end of February. We're ready to leave as soon as we can - no house to sell as we live in military accommodation at the moment and no removals to speak of.

Good luck everyone
Old Jan 5th 2007, 7:10 am
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

Great NEWS Lisa,
congratulations!!

Miranda
Old Jan 5th 2007, 3:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

stevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to behold

Thanks everyone for your kind words. I am so excited having gotten the email yesterday, goodness knows what I'll be like when we actually get the go ahead. AOS interview booked for 18th Jan - so hopefully all going well we could be there for middle/end of February. We're ready to leave as soon as we can - no house to sell as we live in military accommodation at the moment and no removals to speak of.

Good luck everyone
Lisa,

All this time and never knew you were military connected. We plan to leave from Cotswold Centre after shipping everything. It will provide us with a base to say goodbye to family from, my brother (civi) lives behind Lynham and parents SW so as good a base as any. We are over in germany and will send our furniture from here ourselves before coming home for last goodbyes. Are you RAF?. Hubby has completed 22 this year and I must say he is a little lost as to what to do with himself he just doesnt want to work in an office anymore.

Best of luck with everything.

Cheryl
Old Jan 5th 2007, 4:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by stevensfamily
Lisa,

All this time and never knew you were military connected. We plan to leave from Cotswold Centre after shipping everything. It will provide us with a base to say goodbye to family from, my brother (civi) lives behind Lynham and parents SW so as good a base as any. We are over in germany and will send our furniture from here ourselves before coming home for last goodbyes. Are you RAF?. Hubby has completed 22 this year and I must say he is a little lost as to what to do with himself he just doesnt want to work in an office anymore.

Best of luck with everything.

Cheryl

Cheryl

We are RAF, and funnily enough based at Lyneham. Hubby will complete his 22 years in Dec 07.

What a small world.