calling everyone - we need your help

Old Mar 1st 2007, 3:37 pm
barlow brickie

ferguson641120 will become famous soon enoughferguson641120 will become famous soon enough
Default calling everyone - we need your help

hi there

we having been trying to find someone to be our AOS as our main sponsor has returned home to england after 10 years living in melbourne.

we don't know anyone over in oz who could do this for us, we are prepared to give someone £500 if they could do this for us and obviously draw up papers with a solicitor to say we would never require nothing from them.
do you know anyone who can help us? or a company who this for people?

we have had our medicals and police checks and are so afraid that its all going to go horribly wrong at the last minute if we don't find anyone who could help us.

kind regards

jade and rich
Old Mar 1st 2007, 7:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: calling everyone - we need your help

hi there, I am really sorry that I can not give you any advice, but would just like to wish you good luck and hope that somebody can help you out.
Old Mar 1st 2007, 7:53 pm
barlow brickie

ferguson641120 will become famous soon enoughferguson641120 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by grahampaula
hi there, I am really sorry that I can not give you any advice, but would just like to wish you good luck and hope that somebody can help you out.
thanks so much for replying

we just don't know what to do now, all our hard work has come to an end.
it just doesn't seem fair that we have passed everything and now because we don't know anyone in oz we are being punished.

this process is so stressful!!

cheers again

jade, rich, tilly and mason
Old Mar 1st 2007, 7:59 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ferguson641120
thanks so much for replying

we just don't know what to do now, all our hard work has come to an end.
it just doesn't seem fair that we have passed everything and now because we don't know anyone in oz we are being punished.

this process is so stressful!!

cheers again

jade, rich, tilly and mason
There are companies in Australia that for a fee will put up an AOS. Do a Google search and you should find something. There was also a thread on here not long ago about the same thing, so try a search of this site as well.
Good luck
Old Mar 1st 2007, 8:17 pm
barlow brickie

Originally Posted by Dorothy
There are companies in Australia that for a fee will put up an AOS. Do a Google search and you should find something. There was also a thread on here not long ago about the same thing, so try a search of this site as well.
Good luck
thanks for your reply

we have only found one company and they want $4000 per person and there are four of us, which seems a bit steep!
but i suppose we will have to do it if its our last resort.
thanks for the advice.

take care

jade and rich
Old Mar 1st 2007, 8:37 pm
WS

WS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, use the search facility on here, and you will find a few threads with names mentioned. Getting a company to provide AoS is a VERY expensive option . Good luck!
Old Mar 1st 2007, 8:46 pm
barlow brickie

Originally Posted by ws99
Yes, use the search facility on here, and you will find a few threads with names mentioned. Getting a company to provide AoS is a VERY expensive option . Good luck!
thanks for the reply

i know but what other option do we have, we will do anything to live our dream. i have never felt so stressed about anything!! we are running out of options and time.
thanks for the advice.

cheers

jade and rich
Old Mar 1st 2007, 8:50 pm
WS

WS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond repute

I know We thought we might have to go down that route (still might!!) but are hoping we've found someone to do it now. I'll PM you a suggestion x.
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 11:58 am
BE Forum Addict

samnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ferguson641120
thanks for the reply

i know but what other option do we have, we will do anything to live our dream. i have never felt so stressed about anything!! we are running out of options and time.
thanks for the advice.

cheers

jade and rich
Tried to do a search for you on companies that provide AOS havent found anything yet but will keep looking, they can be Corporations or Unincorporated Assurers, suggest you contact as many building firms in Oz and ask if they would be willing to sponsor, also if you have a family member who is brilliant at say sport, contact those groups and see if you can get their involvment. You can have 2 individual assurors. Where abouts are you hoping to go to? as some governments offer assistance, maybe you may have to think of this option and say move to Victoria, and then at a later date move to your prefered area. Not sure how long you need to stay if government assisted.
Sam x Hope you can understand my waffle.