how long till we know

Old Mar 1st 2007, 2:24 pm
Forum Regular

mellyturner is just really nicemellyturner is just really nicemellyturner is just really nicemellyturner is just really nicemellyturner is just really nicemellyturner is just really nicemellyturner is just really nicemellyturner is just really nicemellyturner is just really nice
Smile how long till we know

hello all ,
me and the hubby have just had our medicals and the doc gave me a little lecture on my curvy figure !! but as i had no other health worries he said i should be fine so how long do you think it will take to find out if we are in or not ??
Old Mar 1st 2007, 2:28 pm
Mrs Bushpig!

Bushpig is on a distinguished road
Default Re: how long till we know

Originally Posted by mellyturner
hello all ,
me and the hubby have just had our medicals and the doc gave me a little lecture on my curvy figure !! but as i had no other health worries he said i should be fine so how long do you think it will take to find out if we are in or not ??
I heard nothing from our doctor, so I rang and they said they had posted the medicals to Oz less then a week later, they didn't mention anything wrong so's i just taken it that all's well.
Old Mar 1st 2007, 7:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Hi there, we had our meds done at the end of June 2005. We then had a call from our agent on 9th August 05 to say that our visas had been granted. Good luck.
Old Mar 1st 2007, 9:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

denise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nice

hello all ,
We had our meds done on 22 Jan, the doctor said he would phone if anything was to worry about. DIMIA received meds 2 weeks later and we are waiting for a visa, still waiting........... the wait is killing.

Fingers crossed
Denise
x
Old Mar 1st 2007, 10:02 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

the doc gave me a little lecture on my curvy figure !!

Oh I had that very same lecture from my GP

'Samantha' he said 'You gotta shift two stone'.

My meds expire in April, so lets just hope I can shift two stone by then.

Now if I cut my hair, thats a stone gone.
Old Mar 1st 2007, 10:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

denise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Oh I had that very same lecture from my GP

'Samantha' he said 'You gotta shift two stone'.

My meds expire in April, so lets just hope I can shift two stone by then.

Now if I cut my hair, thats a stone gone.
Great idea, also ask your doctor if you can weigh in your underwear, take jewellery off and make sure you don't breakfast. Personally, I might just try shaving my legs!! (hey it is winter)

Dneise
x
Old Mar 1st 2007, 10:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by denise6372
Great idea, also ask your doctor if you can weigh in your underwear, take jewellery off and make sure you don't breakfast. Personally, I might just try shaving my legs!! (hey it is winter)

Dneise
x
That was meant to be "eat breakfast"

Denise
x
Old Mar 1st 2007, 10:14 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by denise6372

Dneise
x
Ill have to shave more than my legs
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 9:38 am
Forum Regular

mellyturner is just really nicemellyturner is just really nicemellyturner is just really nicemellyturner is just really nicemellyturner is just really nicemellyturner is just really nicemellyturner is just really nicemellyturner is just really nicemellyturner is just really nice
Smile Re: how long till we know

the doctor who did the medical said i should'nt matter but i'm still ever so scared but you never no ! i would rather be what i am than an even unhealthier size 0 !! good luk to all that are waiting xx melly
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 10:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Iwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud of

hello all ,
the doc gave me a little lecture on my curvy figure !!
I'm waiting for that lecture. Then I can legitimately say " You should have seen me 7 stone ago" (should be 8 stone by the time we do meds). That's how much I've lost so far!

Sounds like he wasn't too concerned so will send you some karma to help with the wait!
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 12:29 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Iwannabethere
I'm waiting for that lecture. Then I can legitimately say " You should have seen me 7 stone ago" (should be 8 stone by the time we do meds). That's how much I've lost so far!

Sounds like he wasn't too concerned so will send you some karma to help with the wait!
cheers for that !! well done you have worked hard go for it ! and if they say anything wack him/her with a rivta !! lol