Wikiposts

business visa 163 anyone got a visa yet?

Old May 11th 2005, 9:48 am
Forum Regular

PJ & B is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: business visa 163 anyone got a visa yet?

But HEY - let's rock out to some Rolf Harris!!!!

Oh Pasha

You obviously havent heard the Rolf Harris version of 'Stairway to heaven' yet!!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 11th 2005, 9:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Pasha is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by PJ & B
Hi Pasha

I have been thinking about us all meeting and trying to envisage in my head what everyone looks like.

I really hope everyones dreams come true and we all can all meet up in Oz, to share our great life changing experiences together.

The 80's theme sounds good to me!!!!

Take care

B
Yes - It's always interesting when you get an idea of what someone looks like - just from talking to them on the phone, or, in our case, talking via this discussion board!!! But, funnily enough - I am, indeed, getting those little visions in my head!!!

I agree - in that I look forward to meeting everyone - once in the land of the sun - exchanging our stories, and celebrating the realization of our dreams!!!

As far as the 80's theme goes - perhaps you will find me sporting some parachute pants, with legwarmers, and a matching terri-cloth headband!!!

Ohhh......Nooooo!!! I never want to go there again!!!

Regards.
Old May 11th 2005, 10:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by PJ & B
But HEY - let's rock out to some Rolf Harris!!!!

Oh Pasha

You obviously havent heard the Rolf Harris version of 'Stairway to heaven' yet!!!!!!!!!!!
Alright - all this talk of ol' Rolfy lately has got me thinking that I need to download (oooops!! I mean 'purchase'!) some of his music!!!

I'm the first to admit when I don't know something - and, as touched upon on a previous page - I was not joking when I said that I've never heard of this entertainer. But - now I am so curious about what I've been missing!!!

If I get around to listening to some of his songs - you guys will be the first that I give my reviews to!!! I will be paying particularly close attention to "Two Little Boys" and "Stairway to Heaven" as per our discussions.

Alright - Off to go find me some Rolf Harris now!!!

Regards.

Last edited by Pasha; May 11th 2005 at 10:16 am.
Old May 11th 2005, 10:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Rochdale, then Toronto, then Preston now Tampa, Florida.
wildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to all
Talking Re: business visa 163 anyone got a visa yet?

I have been thinking about us all meeting and trying to envisage in my head what everyone looks like.

Well myself....imagine a very young Burt Lancaster....well I look nothing like that!!!!
Old May 11th 2005, 10:25 am
Forum Regular

PJ & B is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wildmark

Well myself....imagine a very young Burt Lancaster....well I look nothing like that!!!!
Thats not really you then, in the avatar photo!!!!!!
Old May 11th 2005, 8:57 pm

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

Ha ha!

For us - imagine Raquel Welch - then add 8 stone, take away 40 years, have a bit of a facial re-arrangement and..... voila!........... It's my hubby! LOL

You'll recognise us at a get-together. We'd be the freak show in the corner, humming 70's tunes with a 7 year old (going on 40), with mental scars from a urine test from the visa process.....

Bet you can't wait now! And no, before you ask - you CANNOT un-invite us ;-)

Jules
Old May 11th 2005, 9:55 pm
Aussie Citizen

Location: Iz Tralia (as said by my 3-yr-old son)... and LOVING it..!!
Rogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Pasha
Alright - all this talk of ol' Rolfy lately has got me thinking that I need to download (oooops!! I mean 'purchase'!) some of his music!!!

I'm the first to admit when I don't know something - and, as touched upon on a previous page - I was not joking when I said that I've never heard of this entertainer. But - now I am so curious about what I've been missing!!!
Hi Pasha...

When you first said you didn't know Rolf, I really thought you were winding Jules up... I'm amazed that he hasn't made it to Canada....

Go for it with your 'Rolf Research'.... you WON'T be disappointed.. ;-)
Can't wait to read your reviews..!!

Craig.
Old May 11th 2005, 10:00 pm
Aussie Citizen

Rogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to all

Originally Posted by julesandco
You'll recognise us at a get-together. We'd be the freak show in the corner, humming 70's tunes with a 7 year old (going on 40), with mental scars from a urine test from the visa process.....

Bet you can't wait now! And no, before you ask - you CANNOT un-invite us ;-)

Jules
Alright, own up... who was responsible for inviting Jules into the "weird and wonderful world of the 163'ers"...???

Oh, I guess that would be me... and I quote,
"Hi Guys - thanks to a PM from Rogue Trader, we've finally found a thread that we can really relate to!"

Oh well, I've got broad shoulders...!!!!

Rogue x
Old May 11th 2005, 10:38 pm

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rogue Trader
Actually, they will be - very disappointed probably, I'd love to see their faces though, wouldn't you?
Old May 11th 2005, 10:39 pm

Alright, own up... who was responsible for inviting Jules into the "weird and wonderful world of the 163'ers"...???

Oh, I guess that would be me
Read it and weep, big guy!!!
Old May 11th 2005, 10:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Rochdale, then Toronto, then Preston now Tampa, Florida.
wildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to all

I filled in the initial forms employing 'Go Matilda' to act as my agent for the sponsorship/main visa today...so very excited we have set the ball rolling.

I thought the cost was very reasonable, £2350 plus sate fees mendical etc, for both the state sponsorship aplication, then the main visa.

Has anyone on here used Go Matlida?

Mark
Old May 11th 2005, 10:53 pm
Aussie Citizen

Actually, they will be - very disappointed probably, I'd love to see their faces though, wouldn't you?
I think we should INSIST on a photo - taken just after their first experience of the wobble-board..!!

Read it and weep, big guy!!!
Someone pass the tissues please...
Old May 11th 2005, 10:59 pm
Aussie Citizen

I filled in the initial forms employing 'Go Matilda' to act as my agent for the sponsorship/main visa today...so very excited we have set the ball rolling.

I thought the cost was very reasonable, £2350 plus sate fees mendical etc, for both the state sponsorship aplication, then the main visa.

Has anyone on here used Go Matlida?

Mark
Hi Mark,

It's really exciting to get the ball rolling isn't it. We're real pleased for you.
And that price is VERY reasonable, compared to what a lot of people pay.

I think the guy who heads up Go Matilda posts on here from time to time. From what I've read, everyone who uses them gets great service. Do a search for their name - they get great reviews on here.

All the best,
Rogue.
Old May 12th 2005, 2:29 am
BE Enthusiast

When you first said you didn't know Rolf, I really thought you were winding Jules up... I'm amazed that he hasn't made it to Canada....
No - I most certainly did not mean to wind up, or offend anyone - with my lack of Rolf knowledge - hence my recent research efforts. Upon asking a few others, here at home, if they had heard of Rolf - they, too, had not heard of him. So I shall continue on my own - with my research.

Can't wait to read your reviews..!!
Craig.
There doesn't appear to be much 'downloadable' Rolf Harris. As such - I will have to venture into the stores one day to see if I can find a CD. It certainly sounds as though he's had a profound effect on many of you. Therefore, I'm looking forward to hearing his music.

I will keep you all posted.

Regards.
Old May 12th 2005, 2:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Don't worry!! I'm sure we won't be disappointed!!! We are very open-minded when it comes to all kinds of music. As such - I'm sure we will most certainly appreciate it - for whatever it is.

We will give you the 'play by play' on our reaction - once we get our hands on the music.

Regards.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.