business visa 163 anyone got a visa yet?

Old Aug 17th 2006, 7:19 am
Forum Regular

Location: Since 18/10/06 beautiful Halls Head, Mandurah, WA previously Woking, Surrey
clevehurst is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: business visa 163 anyone got a visa yet?

Ahhh!! Can't believe it! The house sale exchanged yesterday!!

Shippers coming in Mon, Tues, Wed next week. We have to move out of this house by 1st September into another one for 8 weeks then we are flying out to Perth by mid October!!!!! So, excited that we can actually make plans now!!

Kim x
Old Aug 17th 2006, 8:17 am
Forum Regular

foxychic is an unknown quantity at this point

That is fantastic news for you Kim. Wish we were there, nothing moving for us

Time will fly now.
Old Aug 17th 2006, 1:04 pm

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Vallies
Anyone (Perth side) going to the boat show this weekend - we are going on Sunday to have a little looky! Austin wants the James Bond boat, but I think he may be disappointed!!

Jules, did you get your ticket for your mum yet? When is she coming over?
x
Hi Guys,

How was the UK Bryan and Joyce? Were you glad to get back on the plane (once you'd had your fill of decent shops, that is!!) Hope you weren't affected by the Heathrow crisis!!

Nicola, we're planning on going to the boat show, but on Saturday. Didn't realise about the run either on the Sunday, so we chose well I think Don't know what the weather's supposed to be like though this weekend - any ideas?

And YES!!! Mum has booked her flight (kids don't know yet - don't know if I can keep it a surprise that long!). She comes out on 29th November and goes back at the end of Jan, although she's already thinking of extending it for Adam's birthday. Can't wait - I'm SOOO excited! She's flying business with Emirates, so hopefully it will be an adventure for her and she'll be well pampered!!

Good to hear your news Kim - all systems go now!! Don't worry Foxy - it will come.........

Take care all, keep in touch xx

Jules
Old Aug 17th 2006, 2:26 pm
Forum Regular

BM615 will become famous soon enoughBM615 will become famous soon enough

Ahhhh...... are you guys running???

Thanks for the warning, no... we didnt know, but thats the only day we can go, so I guess we will just have to get through the crowds - it says on their website they are doing a park and ride, so we will prob use that.....

Did you still fancy coming to one of Austins soccer games? We have got 4 soccer matches left this season, we are at home this Sunday (Percy Doyle reserve, Sorrento) but its kick off at 8.30am (too bloomin' early!) - you guys are welcome anytime, other 3 games are 9.30am, I think (we will spring the hotdogs/coffee!!).

Later

Nicola
x
I tend to do the deliveries on Sundays at present - so the 8.30 is out 'cos I'm still working - but give me details for the next 9.30 and we (or I) will
be there.

cheers

bryan
Old Aug 17th 2006, 2:28 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by julesandco
Hi Guys,

How was the UK Bryan and Joyce? Were you glad to get back on the plane (once you'd had your fill of decent shops, that is!!) Hope you weren't affected by the Heathrow crisis!!

Nicola, we're planning on going to the boat show, but on Saturday. Didn't realise about the run either on the Sunday, so we chose well I think Don't know what the weather's supposed to be like though this weekend - any ideas?

And YES!!! Mum has booked her flight (kids don't know yet - don't know if I can keep it a surprise that long!). She comes out on 29th November and goes back at the end of Jan, although she's already thinking of extending it for Adam's birthday. Can't wait - I'm SOOO excited! She's flying business with Emirates, so hopefully it will be an adventure for her and she'll be well pampered!!

Good to hear your news Kim - all systems go now!! Don't worry Foxy - it will come.........

Take care all, keep in touch xx

Jules
Luckily we landed in Perth just as the balloon went up in London - so we were on time - but knackered!!
Old Aug 17th 2006, 5:45 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Since 18/10/06 beautiful Halls Head, Mandurah, WA previously Woking, Surrey
clevehurst is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: business visa 163 anyone got a visa yet?

Originally Posted by foxychic
That is fantastic news for you Kim. Wish we were there, nothing moving for us

Time will fly now.
Thanks Foxy, I know exactly how you feel when you are being held back. I've spent the last couple of months feeling sick with worry that the house sale is going to fall through. I can't believe it's finally happened, it's such a weight been lifted. It felt like we were never going to be able to move to the next level, if you get my meaning. Hang on in there! It will suddenly all happen for you

Best wishes
Kim x
Old Aug 18th 2006, 10:15 am
www.perthcrest.com.au

The Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by clevehurst
Thanks Foxy, I know exactly how you feel when you are being held back. I've spent the last couple of months feeling sick with worry that the house sale is going to fall through. I can't believe it's finally happened, it's such a weight been lifted. It felt like we were never going to be able to move to the next level, if you get my meaning. Hang on in there! It will suddenly all happen for you

Best wishes
Kim x

Great news Kim, crikey time will fly by now!! Foxy, how frustrating this must be!!! I am so sorry its taking so long for you.......... what about the family member that was interested..... all shot??

Glad you got your mum sorted, Jules, I am not sure I could cope with my mum for that length of time !!! Hope you enjoy the boat show on Saturday - just dont go buying that $10 million boat - you know thats the one we want!!!!

Hi Bryan - we have a 9.30am at Whitford on 27th Aug, or 10.30am (thats a bit better!) at Sorrento on 3rd Sept, the last game is another 8.30am. Be great to see you guys again, and I need to sort out that riding trip with Joyce !!!

Is it just me or do we not receive notifications now that a post has been written on this thread? I dont get emails now, until about 3 days after someome posts something, before it was straight away. Just curious...

Have a fabby weekend everyone!

Nicola
x
Old Aug 18th 2006, 12:51 pm
Forum Regular

Great news Kim, crikey time will fly by now!! Foxy, how frustrating this must be!!! I am so sorry its taking so long for you.......... what about the family member that was interested..... all shot??

Glad you got your mum sorted, Jules, I am not sure I could cope with my mum for that length of time !!! Hope you enjoy the boat show on Saturday - just dont go buying that $10 million boat - you know thats the one we want!!!!

Hi Bryan - we have a 9.30am at Whitford on 27th Aug, or 10.30am (thats a bit better!) at Sorrento on 3rd Sept, the last game is another 8.30am. Be great to see you guys again, and I need to sort out that riding trip with Joyce !!!

Is it just me or do we not receive notifications now that a post has been written on this thread? I dont get emails now, until about 3 days after someome posts something, before it was straight away. Just curious...

Have a fabby weekend everyone!

Nicola
x
I shall put Sept 3rd in the diary - 10.30 at Sorrento - and it should finish just in time for Austin to buy us coffee and cakes to celebrate!!

I still get my notification straightaway.

see you soon
Old Aug 19th 2006, 8:57 am
www.perthcrest.com.au

The Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by BM615
I shall put Sept 3rd in the diary - 10.30 at Sorrento - and it should finish just in time for Austin to buy us coffee and cakes to celebrate!!

I still get my notification straightaway.

see you soon
Coolio!

See you then!

N
Old Aug 19th 2006, 9:54 am
Forum Regular

Coolio!

See you then!

N
Now you've got me checking - it took 8.5 hours to get this notification!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 19th 2006, 10:45 am

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

Just to share our news............. we have a slab!!!

Laid today in all that rain can you believe?

Attached Thumbnails business visa 163 anyone got a visa yet?-slab.gif  
Old Aug 20th 2006, 12:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Rochdale, then Toronto, then Preston now Tampa, Florida.
wildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to all

Very nice slab.
Old Aug 20th 2006, 8:42 am

Originally Posted by wildmark
Very nice slab.
Why thank you, kind Sir!
Old Aug 20th 2006, 12:33 pm
Forum Regular

Wonderful - just another two years to go then!!!!!

only joking -it is a lovely slab

all the best bryan & joyce
Old Aug 21st 2006, 2:07 am
www.perthcrest.com.au

WHHOOOOO HOOOOOO!!! Looking great Jules!!! Wheres the grout????? Tehehehe!!

How did you enjoy the boat show?

We spent around 4 hours there, drooling.........., now we want a boat, a jet ski and all the inflatable toys you drag around the back!! If only we hadnt bought a house!!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

Nicola
x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.