Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

British Army Overseas Lateral Transfer (Aussie Army)

British Army Overseas Lateral Transfer (Aussie Army)

Old Jul 10th 2009, 2:01 pm
Just Joined

Chefette is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: British Army Overseas Lateral Transfer (Aussie Army)

Originally Yorkshire.However 21years of living all over the place I no longer refer to it as home!!
Old Jul 10th 2009, 2:25 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chefette
Originally Yorkshire.However 21years of living all over the place I no longer refer to it as home!!
Cool, I've lived most of my life, apart from my 4 years @ uni in liverpool, in Norn Irn, but have been dreaming of Oz since I went in 2003! Finally I've got my butt in gear, took me long enough lol
Old Jul 10th 2009, 2:35 pm
Just Joined

Lived in N.Ireland myself for 3 yrs.Worked as an A La Carte chef in a golf club
Old Jul 10th 2009, 2:44 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Lived in N.Ireland myself for 3 yrs.Worked as an A La Carte chef in a golf club
OOOOOOOOOOOOOO VERY POSH! Wasn't Edenmore was it!? lol (mad stab in the dark!)
Old Jul 10th 2009, 2:52 pm
Just Joined

No.Massereene in Antrim.
Old Jul 10th 2009, 3:53 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

No.Massereene in Antrim.
I only said Edenmore cos it's round the corner from me lol

Just finished painting another door, got bored and have stopped, I meant to do two, aw well, lol
Old Jul 10th 2009, 4:20 pm
Just Joined

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][/FONT

I really shouid go to bed it is just after 2 in the morning and Iam supposed to be going shopping for a trailer tent tomorrow and off to see a live band tomorrow night at the local bar]
Old Jul 10th 2009, 4:22 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][/FONT

I really shouid go to bed it is just after 2 in the morning and Iam supposed to be going shopping for a trailer tent tomorrow and off to see a live band tomorrow night at the local bar]
Yes u should, I however, am doing less exciting stuff 2moro, am on an 8 hour duty @ the local bonfire 2moro nite making sure things don't kick off! They might have a problem lighting it though as it's meant to lash it down all day 2moro, YAY! lol
Old Jul 16th 2009, 1:41 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

How's everyones nerves holding up with the interviews being just around the corner?!
Old Jul 17th 2009, 11:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
How's everyones nerves holding up with the interviews being just around the corner?!
Getting nervous now, picking up the train tickets at the weekend ready for travelling on the 28th. We are staying over the 28th and 29th and traveling back the day after the interview.
Have you booked a hotel ?, we have near Victoria station.
Mandy
Old Jul 17th 2009, 11:10 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
Getting nervous now, picking up the train tickets at the weekend ready for travelling on the 28th. We are staying over the 28th and 29th and traveling back the day after the interview.
Have you booked a hotel ?, we have near Victoria station.
Mandy
My OH has been away with work since the start of July, such planning, GRR, and gets back 2moro....we have nothing booked yet, typical man!

What dates your interview?
Old Jul 17th 2009, 9:10 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

A bloke on the ARRSE thread on Lateral Transfers posted this wee poem, which I think is just fab, so I hope he doesn't mind, but I'm going to share it with you here, to cheer us all up and spur us on!

The days are geting closer, where we migrate to the Strand.
And through the day have interviews, whilst selling our own brand.

Enter each one, with lump in throat, heart beating like a drum.
with nauseous guts, head in a spin, and feeling very numb.

With hope in heart, and nervous smiles, we wait to hear them say.
That your the one they really want, which really makes your day.

Then off t'pub for a quick pint, to celebrate the score.
then back on arrse to post your news, and webwatch even more.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! THE BEST OF BRITISH TO US ALL!
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 12:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

This time next week we will be at the hotel being interveiwed. Just hope we get accepted.
Mandy
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 12:37 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
This time next week we will be at the hotel being interveiwed. Just hope we get accepted.
Mandy
This time next week we'll be on the train on our way down to London, OMG! LOL
Old Jul 27th 2009, 7:55 am
Forum Regular

futureoz is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: British Army Overseas Lateral Transfer (Aussie Army)

good luck to everyone on interviews ours is not till next week i hope you all have an eventful week and full of good news best wishes

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.