Birth certificate request

Old Dec 20th 2009, 8:35 pm
Forum Regular

flanagaj is a name known to allflanagaj is a name known to allflanagaj is a name known to allflanagaj is a name known to allflanagaj is a name known to allflanagaj is a name known to allflanagaj is a name known to allflanagaj is a name known to allflanagaj is a name known to allflanagaj is a name known to allflanagaj is a name known to all
Default Birth certificate request

My application has at long last been assigned to a CO

I received a "Request for further information" request and one of the items was as follows.

"Birth Certificate
Please provide a copy of suitable birth certificate for ***** and *****. Birth certificates for dependent children under the age of 18 must show the
name of both parents."

Now here is the issue. I pulled the Birth Certificates out of the file and as you can guess if you are from the UK. Names of both parents are not specified on a UK birth certificate only the name of the Child is stated.

Anyone able to advise here ?

Thanks
Old Dec 20th 2009, 9:37 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Birth certificate request

Originally Posted by flanagaj
My application has at long last been assigned to a CO

I received a "Request for further information" request and one of the items was as follows.

"Birth Certificate
Please provide a copy of suitable birth certificate for ***** and *****. Birth certificates for dependent children under the age of 18 must show the
name of both parents."

Now here is the issue. I pulled the Birth Certificates out of the file and as you can guess if you are from the UK. Names of both parents are not specified on a UK birth certificate only the name of the Child is stated.

Anyone able to advise here ?

Thanks
You need to apply to the registry office for your full birth certificate. They are available in UK, you simply have to apply for it.
Old Dec 20th 2009, 10:14 pm
Feeble Minded

SillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond repute

There are short birth certificates and full ones. The full birth certificate shows parents details. If you don't have that, then you'll need to apply to the registry office for copies. If you live locally to where your children's births were registered, then you should be able to get copies while you wait, you have to fill in a short form, it's quite painless! If you aren't local then you can order them online at http://www.gro.gov.uk/gro/content/certificates/

Hope this helps!
Old Dec 21st 2009, 5:53 am
Forum Regular

flanagaj is a name known to allflanagaj is a name known to allflanagaj is a name known to allflanagaj is a name known to allflanagaj is a name known to allflanagaj is a name known to allflanagaj is a name known to allflanagaj is a name known to allflanagaj is a name known to allflanagaj is a name known to allflanagaj is a name known to all

Originally Posted by SillyOldBag
There are short birth certificates and full ones. The full birth certificate shows parents details. If you don't have that, then you'll need to apply to the registry office for copies. If you live locally to where your children's births were registered, then you should be able to get copies while you wait, you have to fill in a short form, it's quite painless! If you aren't local then you can order them online at http://www.gro.gov.uk/gro/content/certificates/

Hope this helps!
Many thanks for your help!