Australian Police Check for Child Visa

Old Oct 6th 2010, 11:38 pm
Just Joined

nearlythere07 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Australian Police Check for Child Visa

Hi
Could someone please let me know if we are required to get another Australian Police Check for sponsorship of a child? My husband and I got a police check for our visa a couple of years ago - I seem to only have the photocopy though (not sure if we sent the originals of these with our visa). The fact that we don't seem to have the original, am I correct in presuming that we will have to send off for another one? We have only been over there for a 2 week holiday to validate our visa since.
Also, can someone let me know the turnaround time for getting them.

Any help appreciated.
Thanks
Old Oct 7th 2010, 2:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Australian Police Check for Child Visa

Originally Posted by nearlythere07
Hi
Could someone please let me know if we are required to get another Australian Police Check for sponsorship of a child? My husband and I got a police check for our visa a couple of years ago - I seem to only have the photocopy though (not sure if we sent the originals of these with our visa). The fact that we don't seem to have the original, am I correct in presuming that we will have to send off for another one? We have only been over there for a 2 week holiday to validate our visa since.
Also, can someone let me know the turnaround time for getting them.

Any help appreciated.
Thanks
Hi, not sure about your first question but regarding turnaround times - my OH's brother in Oz posted the Australian Police Check for us in Sydney and we received the certificate just over 3 weeks later here in Scotland.
Old Oct 10th 2010, 11:20 am
Just Joined

nearlythere07 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Australian Police Check for Child Visa

Thank you