Australian Poice Check

Old Sep 23rd 2008, 8:53 am
BE Enthusiast

emmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud of
Default Australian Poice Check

I have been asked to get a Australian police check as I have lived in Australia for 12 months before. I have downloaded the forms and arranged for them to be sent to the relevent department in Australia.
Will the Australian police send the results to me or too the case officer directly also do I need to get a signed photo like the UK one? I only have 49 days to get all this done 46 now!
Thanks for your help - So many forms!
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 10:26 am
BE Enthusiast

emmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Australian Poice Check

bump!
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 1:01 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

Originally Posted by emmyjc1
I have been asked to get a Australian police check as I have lived in Australia for 12 months before. I have downloaded the forms and arranged for them to be sent to the relevent department in Australia.
Will the Australian police send the results to me or too the case officer directly also do I need to get a signed photo like the UK one? I only have 49 days to get all this done 46 now!
Thanks for your help - So many forms!
The Oz clearance is sent back to you, don't think you need a photo, I haven't seen it mentioned it anywhere so I am sending mine without.
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 3:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

charlie5 is a name known to allcharlie5 is a name known to allcharlie5 is a name known to allcharlie5 is a name known to allcharlie5 is a name known to allcharlie5 is a name known to allcharlie5 is a name known to allcharlie5 is a name known to allcharlie5 is a name known to allcharlie5 is a name known to allcharlie5 is a name known to all

Hi

This is taken from guidance notes:-

a photocopy of your drivers licence or other document which
carries a photograph must accompany the application;

We sent copy of driving licence and paasport

Charlie
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 3:16 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

Originally Posted by charlie5
Hi

This is taken from guidance notes:-

a photocopy of your drivers licence or other document which
carries a photograph must accompany the application;

We sent copy of driving licence and paasport

Charlie
Cheers for that, totally forgot about it!
Old Sep 24th 2008, 5:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks guys sending today