Australia bound

Old Dec 4th 2009, 11:21 am
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future
Default Re: Australia bound

Congrats Bermuda!!! Another Accountant on board.
Old Dec 4th 2009, 11:30 am
Diz
one step closer!

Diz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really nice

HUGE CONGRATS!!!
XX
Old Dec 4th 2009, 11:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Australia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
Morning folks

This morning I woke up to the news that my visa has been granted. Hurrah! I have been checking for news every morning for a couple of weeks now, OH had a funny feeling it would be today and he was correct.

Initial entry by 9th October. We will be booking flights this weekend, departing 16th April for our validation / reccie trip. Thanks to everyone for help along the way and good wishes and good luck to every one still waiting
Thought I had my own thread lol, shame

Already got my visa and going in January. Well done on obtaining yours, bet it's lovely seeing it finally in place in your passport as I know the feeling
Old Dec 4th 2009, 11:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations Bermuda! Wonderful news!

Enjoy the celebrations
Old Dec 4th 2009, 11:53 am
BE Enthusiast

mavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond repute

congratulations
Old Dec 4th 2009, 12:33 pm
Forum Regular

uppalpankaj is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations and well done. All the best.
Old Dec 4th 2009, 1:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

charw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant future

Morning folks

This morning I woke up to the news that my visa has been granted. Hurrah! I have been checking for news every morning for a couple of weeks now, OH had a funny feeling it would be today and he was correct.

Initial entry by 9th October. We will be booking flights this weekend, departing 16th April for our validation / reccie trip. Thanks to everyone for help along the way and good wishes and good luck to every one still waiting
Congrats Now I am waiting for my CO

Last edited by charw; Dec 4th 2009 at 1:16 pm.
Old Dec 4th 2009, 3:34 pm
Forum Regular

rishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to all

Hey... Congratulation..
Old Dec 4th 2009, 4:43 pm
Forum Regular

Luke Brown has a brilliant futureLuke Brown has a brilliant futureLuke Brown has a brilliant futureLuke Brown has a brilliant futureLuke Brown has a brilliant futureLuke Brown has a brilliant future

Congratulations!

You got there in the end. Enjoy the weekend of celebration and let it slowly sink in.

I think for me it's just about sunk in now, and thoughts are turning to how the hell we actually get ourselves there.
Old Dec 4th 2009, 9:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

freebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Luke Brown
Congratulations!

You got there in the end. Enjoy the weekend of celebration and let it slowly sink in.

I think for me it's just about sunk in now, and thoughts are turning to how the hell we actually get ourselves there.
Huge congrats Bermuda S, and Luke, I know exactly what you mean
Old Dec 5th 2009, 4:47 am
playing dumb

thejohnhagen has a spectacular aura aboutthejohnhagen has a spectacular aura aboutthejohnhagen has a spectacular aura about

Congratulations Bermuda. Hope you will continue to put your valuable input on BE and keep us updated of your new Australian Adventure! Cheers..
Old Dec 5th 2009, 5:56 pm
Forum Regular

DRSAS will become famous soon enoughDRSAS will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Re: Australia bound

Congrats
Old Dec 5th 2009, 6:12 pm
Forum Regular

sdeveloper will become famous soon enoughsdeveloper will become famous soon enough

SO many Congrats on your visa grant...
Wishing GOOD Luck in your relocation planning and trip to AUS...
Old Dec 6th 2009, 10:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks again to everyone. I am very touched by the number of replies.

I have just got off the phone to Trailfinders and have booked my flights for a validation trip, departing 16th April.

Old Dec 6th 2009, 1:49 pm
Forum Regular

Ahmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really nice

Thanks again to everyone. I am very touched by the number of replies.

I have just got off the phone to Trailfinders and have booked my flights for a validation trip, departing 16th April.

I like reading your posts in general, you seem to be a nice person. And from the number of replies, it seems that I am not only one who thinks so

Congrats on the visa grant, and I wish you all the best in life.
Ahmad

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.