British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   Australia bound (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/australia-bound-643316/)

Bermudashorts Dec 4th 2009 4:38 am

Australia bound

Morning folks

This morning I woke up to the news that my visa has been granted. Hurrah! I have been checking for news every morning for a couple of weeks now, OH had a funny feeling it would be today and he was correct.

Initial entry by 9th October. We will be booking flights this weekend, departing 16th April for our validation / reccie trip. Thanks to everyone for help along the way and good wishes and good luck to every one still waiting :thumbsup:

kml123 Dec 4th 2009 4:39 am

Re: Australia bound

Congratulations :thumbsup::thumbsup:

naja Dec 4th 2009 4:59 am

Congrats!!:)

Matrisha Dec 4th 2009 5:05 am

:D:D Congratulations!!! :D:D

Rodger_lawson Dec 4th 2009 5:45 am

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts (Post 8145418)
Morning folks

This morning I woke up to the news that my visa has been granted. Hurrah! I have been checking for news every morning for a couple of weeks now, OH had a funny feeling it would be today and he was correct.

Initial entry by 9th October. We will be booking flights this weekend, departing 16th April for our validation / reccie trip. Thanks to everyone for help along the way and good wishes and good luck to every one still waiting :thumbsup:

Heartiest Congratulations! Good Luck!

ThKmOZ Dec 4th 2009 5:48 am

Congratssssssssssssssssssssss

jovipk Dec 4th 2009 6:07 am

Lot of congrates, Wish u a succesful and pleasent future ahead. All the best!:)

qamar_qadian Dec 4th 2009 6:11 am

Congrats .... get your bags packed for Australia :)

alhatti Dec 4th 2009 7:20 am

Morning folks

congrats! :thumbup::thumbup:

Jen1977ni Dec 4th 2009 7:49 am

Well done chick, that's amazing! Have a fantastic day of celebrations! :)

Bermudashorts Dec 4th 2009 8:07 am

Thank you everyone.

It is such a nice thing to happen on a Friday. I feel a whole weekend of celebrations coming on. Although had to go to work today :)

LINZI Dec 4th 2009 8:18 am

Congrats :thumbsup:

Alfresco Dec 4th 2009 8:22 am

Congratulations!

All the very best! Have a rave in Oz. :thumbup:

fifty_pence Dec 4th 2009 8:25 am

many congratulations and good luck !:thumbup:

Morning folks

Pollyana Dec 4th 2009 8:39 am

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts (Post 8145682)
Thank you everyone.

It is such a nice thing to happen on a Friday. I feel a whole weekend of celebrations coming on. Although had to go to work today :)

COngratulations!! Party weekend coming up for you then :thumbup: