August 2008 Applications

Old Apr 18th 2009, 5:18 am
BE Enthusiast

letusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really nice
Default Re: August 2008 Applications

Originally Posted by CDM
I doubt it. We haven't front-loaded anything so I know I'll be asked for the meds and PCCs when I get a CO and possibly some other stuff too. Still, I'm hoping it won't be much longer now :-)

- CDM
Buddy what are you waiting for? upload your meds/pcc before CO asks for them or you want to delay the matter?
Old Apr 18th 2009, 9:34 am
CDM
BE Enthusiast

CDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by letusenjoy79
Buddy what are you waiting for? upload your meds/pcc before CO asks for them or you want to delay the matter?
Why would I want to do that? I'm deliberately waiting for my CO to instruct me to provide the meds and PCCs. That way, I'll have the most amount of time (read: flexibility) to arrange a validation trip.

If it were my intention to move as soon as physically possible, then I would have front-loaded the meds & PCCs. Not everybody has that agenda.

- CDM
Old Apr 18th 2009, 4:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

letusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really nice

Originally Posted by CDM
Why would I want to do that? I'm deliberately waiting for my CO to instruct me to provide the meds and PCCs. That way, I'll have the most amount of time (read: flexibility) to arrange a validation trip.

If it were my intention to move as soon as physically possible, then I would have front-loaded the meds & PCCs. Not everybody has that agenda.

- CDM
Its alright
Old Apr 19th 2009, 11:06 pm
Forum Regular

Sattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really nice

Originally Posted by Altavista
You are now in the first priority if you CSL.
There are a lot of us that aren't.

I've been sweating the last couple of months as my existing 457 is due to expire next Feb, and it is likely that the job that I am doing would be repatriated back to the UK. Added to that, we need to pay my daughters school fees here in Sydney in the next couple of months for her to start next January. I had asked for clarification from the company, and got some very woolly answers back.

Fortunately, I've managed to find another job here in Sydney with a company who were happy to take out a new 4 year 457, which should be plenty to get the PR sorted one way or the other. Shame I couldn't convince them that ENS was the way forward.....
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 6:19 am
Just Joined

Zambezi is an unknown quantity at this point

In my Electronic Application Status Inquiry Page, since yesterday 21st April it shows that some documents are "met". I am early August 2008 applicant still on CSL. Do you think that I have a CO? I have not yet received any email from DIAC regarding this.

Another issue is that the "pages of passports containing personal details" scans for all applicants are still showing "Requested" although they have been successfully uploaded. What could be the problem? Have anyone faced similarsituation?

Thanks in advance for your comments.
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 7:08 am
Banned

Altavista is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Zambezi
In my Electronic Application Status Inquiry Page, since yesterday 21st April it shows that some documents are "met". I am early August 2008 applicant still on CSL. Do you think that I have a CO? I have not yet received any email from DIAC regarding this.

Another issue is that the "pages of passports containing personal details" scans for all applicants are still showing "Requested" although they have been successfully uploaded. What could be the problem? Have anyone faced similarsituation?

What is your date of application and also your profession.

Last edited by Altavista; Apr 22nd 2009 at 7:12 am.
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 7:19 am
ajt
Forum Regular

ajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really nice

Hi
application being processed sucessfully doesnt necessarily mean that u have a CO...u have to wait for a mail...

Regarding the passport pages, you neednt worry because once a CO is allocated, he will go through your documents and update it
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 7:33 am
Banned

Originally Posted by ajt
Hi
application being processed sucessfully doesnt necessarily mean that u have a CO...u have to wait for a mail...

Regarding the passport pages, you neednt worry because once a CO is allocated, he will go through your documents and update it
If his documents are changed to MET then it means that he has CO, no one except CO has authority to mark it as MET.

Last edited by Altavista; Apr 22nd 2009 at 7:39 am.
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 10:15 am
Just Joined

Thank you for encouraging posts. I hope that it is a CO.
I have applied 6th August 2008. Civil Engineer. HR country.
I am going to book medicals right now
Old Apr 24th 2009, 11:58 am
Just Joined

Default I have CO!!! He sent me a letter.

Thanks Lord, I have got CO.
Sorry yesterday I could not share this with you as I was still "recovering" from the shock.

The valuable CO is asking some additional documents and gave me 28 days to satisfy his request.

I am very worried because he is asking me for Form 1100 (State Sponsorship Confirmation) but I have applied only for 175 Visa and I do not intend to be sponsored. Can someone help to shed a light on what this could be?

He is asking my 2 dependents and me to sign an attached character statutory declaration and no word regarding PCC. Does it mean that we are not required to show it?

The rest is asking for Birth Certificates that I could not attach on time, but I will attach it today.

Last question is, do you think that these additional documents are definitive or my Dear CO will come with another batch of requests?
Old Apr 24th 2009, 5:20 pm
CDM
BE Enthusiast

CDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud of
Default Re: I have CO!!! He sent me a letter.

Thanks Lord, I have got CO.
Sorry yesterday I could not share this with you as I was still "recovering" from the shock.

The valuable CO is asking some additional documents and gave me 28 days to satisfy his request.

I am very worried because he is asking me for Form 1100 (State Sponsorship Confirmation) but I have applied only for 175 Visa and I do not intend to be sponsored. Can someone help to shed a light on what this could be?

He is asking my 2 dependents and me to sign an attached character statutory declaration and no word regarding PCC. Does it mean that we are not required to show it?

The rest is asking for Birth Certificates that I could not attach on time, but I will attach it today.

Last question is, do you think that these additional documents are definitive or my Dear CO will come with another batch of requests?
Is there any reason why you can't ask these questions to the CO directly? After all, only he/she can answer definitively.

When did you apply?

- CDM
Old May 2nd 2009, 5:13 am
Forum Regular

Axel is an unknown quantity at this point

So, time to kick this tread back to the top of the list.

We got our visa yesterday.

Finally after a pretty exited time, medicals got lost, than our sons medicals got lost. In February we applied for SS and after 9 days we got our first CO. After sending additional information no response, than we discovered our CO was out of office till june 30.
We requested for an other CO which we got and from than it took just 2 weeks for the grant.

Cheers,

Axel
Old May 2nd 2009, 6:30 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Axel
So, time to kick this tread back to the top of the list.

We got our visa yesterday.

Finally after a pretty exited time, medicals got lost, than our sons medicals got lost. In February we applied for SS and after 9 days we got our first CO. After sending additional information no response, than we discovered our CO was out of office till june 30.
We requested for an other CO which we got and from than it took just 2 weeks for the grant.

Cheers,

Axel
Congrets Axel!

Did you contact case officer directly or you sent PLE.
Old May 2nd 2009, 9:35 am
Forum Regular

Marcman is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by MSGuy
Yup...me changing to a 176.....fingers crossed
MSGUY,

You do this yet?
What state you looking at?
The reason I ask is I have considered it, also being a System Manager, but (agent says Canberra is the only place accepting System Managers for State Sponsor)
Old May 2nd 2009, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

Axel is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Altavista
Congrets Axel!

Did you contact case officer directly or you sent PLE.

Thank you Altavista.

I sent the request by PLE. We have been contacted by an other CO after a few days.

Cheers,

Axel

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.