August 2008 Applications

Old Mar 21st 2009, 2:28 pm
Forum Regular

Axel is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: August 2008 Applications

We switched from 175 to 176 in Februari. After the SS confirmation that the form 1100 was sent we got a CO in 9 working days.She asked for additional info about work experience, we sent it in 4 days and heard nothing since.

I am so happy we went for a SS, seen the fact that my occupation is kicked off the CSL.

Cheers,

Axel
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 10:10 am
Forum Regular

csutka71 is just really nicecsutka71 is just really nicecsutka71 is just really nicecsutka71 is just really nicecsutka71 is just really nicecsutka71 is just really nicecsutka71 is just really nicecsutka71 is just really nice

I have just looked on the e-visa page of our application and it says "processing application". Does that mean that a CO is started looking at the paperwork and will be contacting at some point for the meds and police check? We are on the CSL list so DIAC should be looking at our application soon, right?

Last edited by csutka71; Mar 23rd 2009 at 10:32 am.
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 11:16 am
BE Enthusiast

letusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really nice

Originally Posted by csutka71
I have just looked on the e-visa page of our application and it says "processing application". Does that mean that a CO is started looking at the paperwork and will be contacting at some point for the meds and police check? We are on the CSL list so DIAC should be looking at our application soon, right?
I don't think that it means allocation of CO. However if you are on CSL you could expect good news soon
Sanjay
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 12:12 pm
Banned

Altavista is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by csutka71
What is your country HR or LR?
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 12:58 pm
Forum Regular

csutka71 is just really nicecsutka71 is just really nicecsutka71 is just really nicecsutka71 is just really nicecsutka71 is just really nicecsutka71 is just really nicecsutka71 is just really nicecsutka71 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Altavista
What is your country HR or LR?
We are living in UK, although I am not from England I do have a british passport, have been living here since 1993. My OH is english.
Old Mar 31st 2009, 6:44 am
Banned

Has anyone Aug 2008 CSL allocated CO yet. Please mention LR/HR, Paper/Online, visa category and timelines.

Please share.......
Old Apr 1st 2009, 5:32 am
Forum Regular

Harry_Elaine is just really niceHarry_Elaine is just really niceHarry_Elaine is just really niceHarry_Elaine is just really niceHarry_Elaine is just really niceHarry_Elaine is just really niceHarry_Elaine is just really niceHarry_Elaine is just really nice

Hi Everyone

11 Aug 08 Originally Applied for 176 Family Sponsored, online, no agent, PCC / Meds front loaded Jan / Feb 09

09 Feb applied for QLD State Sponsorship
11 MaArch Form 1100 Acknowleged by DIAC
31 March Application Being Processed Further / Docs Met
01.04.09 - VISA GRANTED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best of luck to everyone else

H&E
Old Apr 1st 2009, 5:42 am
Forum Regular

Axel is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Altavista
Has anyone Aug 2008 CSL allocated CO yet. Please mention LR/HR, Paper/Online, visa category and timelines.

Please share.......
Hi Altavista,

We changed visa class from 175 to 176 state sponsored somewhere in the middle of Februari and have a CO since Februari 26. She requested additional info which we sent 4 days later and heard anything since. We are from a LR country and applied online aug 04-2008.

Harry_Elaine
Hi Everyone

11 Aug 08 Originally Applied for 176 Family Sponsored, online, no agent, PCC / Meds front loaded Jan / Feb 09

H&E

Congratulations

Cheers,

Axel
Old Apr 1st 2009, 9:58 am
Forum Regular

Trussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Harry_Elaine
Hi Everyone

H&E

Congratulations guys! U must be really pleased. Any room in ur suitcase for me????
Old Apr 1st 2009, 10:05 am
Forum Regular

MSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Trussie
Congratulations guys! U must be really pleased. Any room in ur suitcase for me????
No 'cos I'm already inside......

Congrats Harry.....
Old Apr 1st 2009, 10:14 am
Forum Regular

Trussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MSGuy
No 'cos I'm already inside......

Congrats Harry.....

Lol - could be cosy then
Old Apr 1st 2009, 7:06 pm
Forum Regular

Harry_Elaine is just really niceHarry_Elaine is just really niceHarry_Elaine is just really niceHarry_Elaine is just really niceHarry_Elaine is just really niceHarry_Elaine is just really niceHarry_Elaine is just really niceHarry_Elaine is just really nice

thanks to everyone, really hope time moves qucikly for you all !!!!!!!!!!!!! my advices to anyone that wants ot listen is if you are able to get state sponsored take it !!!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 5:14 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Harry_Elaine
thanks to everyone, really hope time moves qucikly for you all !!!!!!!!!!!!! my advices to anyone that wants ot listen is if you are able to get state sponsored take it !!!!!!!!!!!
But if you are CSL, then what is the need of it. They are currently processing June/July 2008 applications and August 2008 is just a few weeks away.
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 5:47 am
Analyzer

gajjar_chintan is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: August 2008 Applications

Hello Everyone,

I am Chintan Gajjar. I am Civil Engineer by profession and lodged my application on 9th August 08 under 175 subclass. Still now no CO allocated. As per the information on other threads, it seems that allocation of CO is started for June & July 08 applicants. So April 09 will be the best time for good news for all applicants of August 08.

So best of luck to all

Do post a message when anyone from August 08 applicant gets CO.

Have a nice time and take care.......

Regards,
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 5:52 pm
Analyzer

gajjar_chintan is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: August 2008 Applications

Hello Everyone,

Hope applicants from August 08 under CSL are there for reply. If possible people, do search other threads and find the updates and post here as we are next to be assessed.......

Wake up buddies....

Regards,

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.