AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Aug 31st 2008, 10:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Well all are belongings went on friday with the shippers, we leave 3 weeks today, can believe its come around so quick, just hoping everything else will fit in the cases.

Fingers crossed for more visa's this week

minibelle
Old Sep 1st 2008, 12:24 am
Forum Regular

barbiedoll is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by dasalcedo
Tomorrow will be a year since I applied to DIAC and I'm still waiting CO....

Daniel
we applied on 03/08/07 and still waiting for CO
Old Sep 1st 2008, 6:26 am
BE Enthusiast

claretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by minibelle
Well all are belongings went on friday with the shippers, we leave 3 weeks today, can believe its come around so quick, just hoping everything else will fit in the cases.

minibelle
Wow. Bet it feels really scary now
What size container did you need?
Old Sep 1st 2008, 12:12 pm
Forum Regular

Colly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really nice

Originally Posted by minibelle

minibelle
You must be so excited with only 3 weeks to go . Goodluck for the next few weeks saying goodbye to family and friends.

Gillian
Old Sep 1st 2008, 3:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

we fly Thursday and at present are trying to stuff our lives into 20kg each - it just isnt working.

The airline is adamant that we cant get double luggage allowance and ts 30 euro per kilo over.

will there be some sort of excess baggage company in dublin airport that we can send a few suitcases over with, that would be cheaper than paying30 euro per kilo?

and our laptop case hasnt arrived yet - ordered it from ebay last monday and still no sign of it.

getting very stressed now.

lynn xx
Old Sep 1st 2008, 4:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by the4ofus
we fly Thursday and at present are trying to stuff our lives into 20kg each - it just isnt working.

The airline is adamant that we cant get double luggage allowance and ts 30 euro per kilo over.

will there be some sort of excess baggage company in dublin airport that we can send a few suitcases over with, that would be cheaper than paying30 euro per kilo?

and our laptop case hasnt arrived yet - ordered it from ebay last monday and still no sign of it.

lynn xx

I'm sure it will come together.....I'm stressed just reading about it!
Old Sep 1st 2008, 4:42 pm
From Wicklow to Perth

silverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nice

lynn xx

Hi there.,

Soory to hear that you are having so much trouble.

but if you do find any info on excess luggage from Dublin, could you let me know, as I know we will run in to the same difficulties.

Kind regards

Silverski
Old Sep 1st 2008, 4:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

claretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the rough

We rang the estate agents last week enquiring if many people had asked for details.
Manager rang back today and said they had and are still sending out lots of details, but in the same breath it might be worth dropping the asking price by £25k.
Where do they pluck these figures from:curse:
I think we will wait until we get our Visas and if nothings happening, think of renting it.
Good luck to 4 of us closing your cases
Old Sep 1st 2008, 5:50 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

lynn xx

Which airline are you flying with? I rang Singapore Airlines and was told as long as we've got a permanent visa in our passport and we've never been before, we'll automatically qualify for 40 kilo's each.
Old Sep 1st 2008, 9:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mary1967
Which airline are you flying with? I rang Singapore Airlines and was told as long as we've got a permanent visa in our passport and we've never been before, we'll automatically qualify for 40 kilo's each.

we fly wit lufthansa for the first leg of the flight then swich to singapore airlines. we have tried on 4 seperate occassions to get extra luggage allowance but they wont budge at all dont know what we are going to do - still no further on this evening.

lynn xx
Old Sep 1st 2008, 9:26 pm
Forum Regular

Colly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really nice

the4ofus Good luck with your flights you must be really pleased that the time has come for you to fly off to Oz. Look forward to reading how you get on in Australia.

Gillian
Old Sep 1st 2008, 10:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice

Hi all Augustees!
Haven't forgotten anyone & i check everyday! Congrats to the new visa holders (dinner-dash, glad the meds went ok!!)

It's very quiet on here lately but everyones time will come. The house selling lark is a nightmare:curse: Good luck to those waiting to sell.

We leave on 12th Sept for Brisbane, shippers are coming next Monday so very busy cleaning everything.

Can't wait to sit down & chill, will be heaven to think of something rather than skills assessment, visa, pccs, meds, house selling, shippers, flights etc!!

Not moaning really, excited when i have time to think about it!!

Not sure off the top of my head who it is that's lost their renters (?? Caroline) - God, that must be the worst but there's someone else bigger & better out there for ya

Well, good luck everyone, will keep reading everyday and hope we all end up somewhere we all wanna be one day.

Mo x
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 8:36 am
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mo33
Hi all Augustees!
Haven't forgotten anyone & i check everyday! Congrats to the new visa holders (dinner-dash, glad the meds went ok!!)

It's very quiet on here lately but everyones time will come. The house selling lark is a nightmare:curse: Good luck to those waiting to sell.

We leave on 12th Sept for Brisbane, shippers are coming next Monday so very busy cleaning everything.

Can't wait to sit down & chill, will be heaven to think of something rather than skills assessment, visa, pccs, meds, house selling, shippers, flights etc!!

Not moaning really, excited when i have time to think about it!!

Not sure off the top of my head who it is that's lost their renters (?? Caroline) - God, that must be the worst but there's someone else bigger & better out there for ya

Well, good luck everyone, will keep reading everyday and hope we all end up somewhere we all wanna be one day.

Mo x
Not long for you now Mo, only 11 sleeps

minibelle
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 10:41 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Hi All

Rental viewers cancelled with 1 hour to go!! Cleaned and gardened all weekend!! Trying to stay calm and positive.

Minibelle - only 3 weeks. Wow doesn't seem like 5 minutes since you were saying 'where's my visa'. hope you'll be keeping us up-dated.

Colly-Gill. Glad you've sold your house. Two big hurdles over with now - good luck x

The4ofus - Are u going this thursday? God I can't imagine getting that close , now that its September I'm just getting used to saying 'I'm going next month'. Keep in touch and have a safe flight.

Claretandblue - I think EA's are desperate for commission and are quick to suggest reducing your value. We're hoping we'll get the current asking price if we sell in a few years. As a rented property we are defo getting more interest than when it was up for sale. Good luck.

Mo33 Hi hon, how are things with you. Only 10 days to go - fab. You'll soon be leaving the rain behind. Same goes to you - have a safe journey and keep in touch.

Good luck to all those still waiting for visas and house sales. [B]Barbiedoll[/B who've waited a long time to not even have a co. Have you tried ringing the Aus embassy in London? They told us we had a co and even our agent didn't have that info. I have the number it you want it.

Take care everyone

Caroline - still smiling, still positive (tomorrows another day!)
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 1:36 pm
Forum Regular

Carolinemaria so sorry to hear your rental viewers cancelled on you :curse:, as you say tomorrow is another day.......well let's hope it's your day!! Keep thinking postive thoughts that you'll get tenants very soon.

Gillian x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.