Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old May 5th 2008, 12:14 am
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

CONGRATULATIONS VICKY ON YOUR VISA

CONGRATULATIONS JOANNE ON YOUR CASE OFFICER

heres to a good week for all waiting for meds,case officers and visa xx
Old May 5th 2008, 12:19 am
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Originally Posted by claire hopkins
Hello My Lovelies,

I need some help! I emailed LCU last week to check on progress of our medicals this is the reply I had in email this morning:

Thank you for your enquiry. I can confirm that your medicals were successfully assessed on 29 April 2008. The visa case officer has access to this information.

What does this mean? Don't they normally say your meds have been finalised? If they require more info would that request come from LCU or Case Officer?

Totally bloody confused, and it didn't help that we couldn't get on here until now, we saw this email at 05.45 this morning.

Please any advice.

Congrats Vickys.

Loads of Love Claire x
Hi Claire,
The wording on ours was exactly the same - and 2 days later got VISA!!!
Here's hoping you have the same luck as me
Irish Gal x

Originally Posted by JoanneG
Congratulations all....how excitin for you all. I finally got email from agent Friday to inform me i had a CO....yeah at long last... am well on pins waiting, the grey hair is coming on mass now
Congratulations Joanne. Its a relief isn't it!
Best of luck
Irish Gal
Old May 5th 2008, 12:22 am
Forum Regular

Joannec2014 is a name known to allJoannec2014 is a name known to allJoannec2014 is a name known to allJoannec2014 is a name known to allJoannec2014 is a name known to allJoannec2014 is a name known to allJoannec2014 is a name known to allJoannec2014 is a name known to allJoannec2014 is a name known to allJoannec2014 is a name known to allJoannec2014 is a name known to all

Congratulations for those who now have their Visas and good luck to those still waiting!! I normally look at a different thread as we applied in July and (unfortunately) got caught up in them removing the 5 bonus points for Capital Investment grrhhhh. There is another thread with a lot of people on who could really use your support. If you have a spare couple of minutes please see the link below we are all desperate for signatures! Thanks for reading and good luck to you all!!!
Old May 5th 2008, 12:46 am
Visa Granted 01/07/08

mr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nice

Congratulations Vickys on your visa.

Congratulations JoanneG on your case officer.
Old May 5th 2008, 1:48 am
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of

Congratulations vicky

Great news Joanne, nearly there
Old May 5th 2008, 1:51 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by vickys
Loads and loads of apologies to make to everyone on here, we got our Visa on Wednesday too!!! ( i believe that was nine for the day for us augustees!!) I was sooooo excited i couldn't do anything all day (work aren't aware) and i spent the whole day in work and then had college straight form work, the champers came out after college though and i've been celebrating and decorating since it's mad, but a great feeling, the vino is going down so very well these days

Mozzy my babe, have you decided yet? I'm in the i'll paint something else to leave the decision until later and then i never get round to it, I'm half of the opinion i should just take everything but then i think that i can't take certain things and then..............I justhave another vino and i stop stressing and it's all ok.:thumbsup
woheyyyyyy you so deserve it!!!!! you've waited for so long!!!!!!!
i hope you OH got a few more bottles in by now

re what to take: we had 2 quotes so far and get another one next week.
so we'll take roughly a 20ft container; although robinson said we won't even need that!!

Originally Posted by claire hopkins
Hello My Lovelies,

I need some help! I emailed LCU last week to check on progress of our medicals this is the reply I had in email this morning:

Thank you for your enquiry. I can confirm that your medicals were successfully assessed on 29 April 2008. The visa case officer has access to this information.

What does this mean? Don't they normally say your meds have been finalised? If they require more info would that request come from LCU or Case Officer?

Totally bloody confused, and it didn't help that we couldn't get on here until now, we saw this email at 05.45 this morning.

Please any advice.
i think it means that they have been processed and cleared and once your CO actually takes your file in his hand he just marries them all together - like ticking off all the things needed! and job done

good luck augustess!!!!!!
go go go ... we need just a few more
Old May 5th 2008, 4:21 am

dinner-dash is an unknown quantity at this point

We have our X-rays on 20th may. Just filling in 160 forms to take with us. Stuck on part a question 4 ………….. Telephone numbers for children application. What do we enter for office and after hour’s section?

Part A question 6……. “Intended occupation/activity in Australia”.

What do we put down for my wife’s and children’s on their application form?

Thanks guys.
Old May 5th 2008, 4:39 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by dinner-dash
We have our X-rays on 20th may. Just filling in 160 forms to take with us. Stuck on part a question 4 ………….. Telephone numbers for children application. What do we enter for office and after hour’s section?

Thanks guys.
Hiya Dinner-dash

Trying to think back to when we filled ours in. For the kids OH thinks we put student/school. For myself we put 'marketing'. You'd be safe with office work or something along those lines. I think I read somewhere that they ask these questions to ascertain if you may be working with children etc.

Hope that helps, maybe someone else can remember.

Cheers
Caroline
Old May 5th 2008, 4:44 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

i think to remember they check if there are any discrepancies (sp?) - so that on every form the details are the same ...

does that make sense?!?
Old May 5th 2008, 4:45 am
BE Enthusiast

post #6000 shall bring everyone GOOD LUCK
Old May 5th 2008, 4:49 am

dinner-dash is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mOZzy
i think to remember they check if there are any discrepancies (sp?) - so that on every form the details are the same ...

does that make sense?!?
still not sure................
Old May 5th 2008, 5:02 am

member 12345 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

How many more are there of us ????
Augustees ????
Its not fair they are processing sept and oct sooner than us is it ??
Old May 5th 2008, 5:26 am
BE Enthusiast

claire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by dinner-dash

Thanks guys.
Hi Dinner-dash,

If I remember rightly we entered admin assistant for myself as thats what I do and for the Kids just put in attending school. (surely if they check the ages they will be able to work out who are school/nursery age etc).

Hope this helps!!

Thanks Claire x
Old May 5th 2008, 5:31 am
BE Enthusiast

kjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant future
Smile Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

i just wanted to say a massive CONGRATULATIONSto everyone who has recieved visas, case officers house sales and any other good news that is keeping everyone sane

I keep logging on and reading all the good news but not posted much as moving into the MIL and had to tip loads and sell loads!!and agree that its not fair that sept and oct applicants are getting their news before the rest of augustees.

GOOD LUCK to everyone

kath xx
Old May 5th 2008, 5:52 am
Forum Regular

Shanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really nice

congratulations on your visa vickys And to joanneG on your case officer all the best for the future from nikki

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.